Theo Corbeanu

jordan

On 4/23/2021 at 10:24 PM, Weng said:

Yes.  On Sunday 

On the bench.  Live on BBC1, which was easily accessible with a VPN in Canada (at least last time I checked). 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000vlrg/premier-league-wolves-v-burnley

Edit: A chance of a debut might be better if he was a defender. 0-2 Burnley early and Wolves defence has no answers for crosses at this point. 

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

1 hour ago, Floortom said:

If Theo can’t get on the pitch with this type of performance from the Wolves squad tough to imagine under what circumstances he does get a look. They have looked awful.

I think the subs were more to stop the bleeding after the Fabio Silva one.  Burnley still had something to play for and Wolves didn't and it showed.  Maybe Nuno shakes it up next time to teach them a lesson - we can live in hope.

4 hours ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

I think the subs were more to stop the bleeding after the Fabio Silva one.  Burnley still had something to play for and Wolves didn't and it showed.  Maybe Nuno shakes it up next time to teach them a lesson - we can live in hope.

That is fair. Pro football is not a charity, you don't just give 1st team minutes automatically. Sometimes those on the pitch and the veterans also have to be held accountable for a bad performance, or a mediocre season. 

Still, would be nice for him to see minutes. 

11 minutes ago, VinceA said:

So Besiktas loves Canada. Love to see this stuff.

I wonder how many Besiktas fans have actually adopted Canada as their second or CONCACAF team as a result of our Canadians there.

The love is mutual. Besiktas have become my one of my favorite European clubs.

Now let's all flood Ferdi's instagram and twitter with the hashtag #cometocanada  

Can't go down, can't qualify for Europe. There must be an opportunity for Theo to get minutes at some point before season end. Either way he is still likely just a touch behind the level we are hoping he is at or he would have got minutes already. It will come if he keeps pushing and he will need those minutes to grow. 

Reckon he will be loaned out next year.

7 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Can't go down, can't qualify for Europe. There must be an opportunity for Theo to get minutes at some point before season end. Either way he is still likely just a touch behind the level we are hoping he is at or he would have got minutes already. It will come if he keeps pushing and he will need those minutes to grow. 

Reckon he will be loaned out next year.

I do hope he can become the first Canadian to play for Wolves though.

14 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Can't go down, can't qualify for Europe. There must be an opportunity for Theo to get minutes at some point before season end.

I think you are correct and they are confirmed as being in the grey zone.

Like you said, why not play Theo? There's nothing to gain and nothing to lose by giving 10 minutes at the end of the match.