Jump to content

Richlord Ennin


Big_M
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Shway said:

his body language looked like he was frustrated by not scoring.
But the turn and strength to create the goal was impressive.

Yeah, I don't think he meant his cross as a cross, more of a reaction towards the net. He also had a similar turn later in the half that won a yellow card.

The level wasn't very high in this match imo, I would say most MLS matches are better. But Ennin was one of his team's only attacking threats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I know people are talking about calling him in for WCQs but poor guy’s travel schedule would be a nightmare. I’m thinking of the next window where he would go from Western Russia, to Toronto, to Mexico, to Jamaica, to Toronto and back to Russia for example….all over 11 days. Doneil Henry has it pretty bad I know but not like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure I would advocate calling him in for the next window seeing how he plays the same position as our best players, but playing in the Russian Premier League and seemingly doing well, he has to be in the picture, as well as Liam Miller, who also plays the same position and wasn't called. Definitely has to be considered if we get an injury to Davies, Buchanon, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ivan said:

Not sure I would advocate calling him in for the next window seeing how he plays the same position as our best players, but playing in the Russian Premier League and seemingly doing well, he has to be in the picture, as well as Liam Miller, who also plays the same position and wasn't called. Definitely has to be considered if we get an injury to Davies, Buchanon, etc.

Is he really the same position though? Feels more like someone who plays underneath the forwards in the pocket, rather than along the left flank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Floortom said:

I know people are talking about calling him in for WCQs but poor guy’s travel schedule would be a nightmare. I’m thinking of the next window where he would go from Western Russia, to Toronto, to Mexico, to Jamaica, to Toronto and back to Russia for example….all over 11 days. Doneil Henry has it pretty bad I know but not like that.

We have a 38 year old flying in from Istanbul. Richie will be fine. If he's called is another story - I think he'll need a few more performances yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, ag futbol said:

Is he really the same position though? Feels more like someone who plays underneath the forwards in the pocket, rather than along the left flank.

You could be right.  I thought he played as a forward left winger (Davies for the NT), but I only see highlights and Livescore formations so not really sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been thinking that maybe Herdman only called 23 because of 2 home games and Nashville away was easy for travelling. I'd be more shocked if there wasn't an extended roster for this window due to the travel, which I think should include Ennin. Whether he features or not is another story, but as @canadianbacons said, having an extra forward would be good. At the least he can train with the team and we get a look at what he could offer in the future, at best as an option off the bench

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

I've been thinking that maybe Herdman only called 23 because of 2 home games and Nashville away was easy for travelling. I'd be more shocked if there wasn't an extended roster for this window due to the travel, which I think should include Ennin. Whether he features or not is another story, but as @canadianbacons said, having an extra forward would be good. At the least he can train with the team and we get a look at what he could offer in the future, at best as an option off the bench

I doubt they call Ennin. He isn't even on the 60 man roster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...