The Voyageurs Soccer Supporters Corp.

Lofty

51 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

As I mentioned I am not only aware of various email scams, I have researched them and did an exhibit about them. I even have a collection of them. And as you rightly mention, most are typified and have certain patterns that are repeated.

That is what I would suppose here.

This was the first I've received that directly cited a personal password accurately. My password for this site. So yes, maybe this website was breached. Timely for that to happen just now don't you think, at a rather sensitive moment in the domain's history.

If someone is screwing around, they are making a mistake.

Sorry to hear about this.  Serious stuff.  I would be shocked if it were someone on here, but who knows.  We certainly don't know the majority on here or who is even involved.  You hope nobody here would intend that.

49 minutes ago, nfitz said:

Given that there are those in society, who are using the Covid virus to aid in their long-standing anti-white racism, I really don't think using such language is necessary. 

Please stop it, it's offensive, and unnecessarily politicizes the subject - which is surely touchy enough without raising the spectre of race.

You do know ghat China is a PLACE, right? And that given the conext, that phrase clearly refers to the PLACE, not the race? Just checking because you seem confused.

Just now, Lofty said:

You do know ghat China is a PLACE, right? And that given the conext, that phrase clearly refers to the PLACE, not the race? Just checking because you seem confused.

You sound like those that say the N-word is just a word, and they should be able to use it - deliberately ignoring the racist and offensive tone of their comments.

Just stop - you are embarrassing yourself, by using the same language that actual racists use.

42 minutes ago, Winnipeg Fury said:

Sorry to hear about this.  Serious stuff.  I would be shocked if it were someone on here, but who knows.  We certainly don't know the majority on here or who is even involved.  You hope nobody here would intend that.

The only way for hackers to get your password is if the website stores it as "plaintext". Best practice is to store it as "ciphertext": you enter your password, the software encrypts it on the fly and then stores the ENCRYPTED text (ciphertext) in the database. When you login, the software encrypts your password and compares the result to the ciphertext stored in the datadase: if they match, you are in. So, the plaintext password is not stored anywhere and it is not possible to recover it from the ciphertext because the ciphertext is created using what is called a "one way function".

So, the question is: does this site store passwords as plaintext or ciphertext? If the latter, it is not this site that was compromised. If the former, it may have been this site (but also may have been one of the other ones).

8 minutes ago, nfitz said:

You sound like those that say the N-word is just a word, and they should be able to use it - deliberately ignoring the racist and offensive tone of their comments.

Just stop - you are embarrassing yourself, by using the same language that actual racists use.

Nice strawman! I don't use the N-word!

As for "Chinese finger trap": not racist.

"English pub", "Spanish Flu", "Chinese you-know-what": also not racist.

As for the old "embarrassing yourself" ploy: what a sad little cliche! 😂

Just now, Lofty said:

"English pub", "Spanish Flu", "Chinese you-know-what": also not racist.

As for the old "embarrassing yourself" ploy: what a sad little cliche! 😂

It's like the Confederate flag. It wasn't really racist in the 1970s ... but when white nationalists adopt it, it becomes a racist symbol.

You know that white nationalist are choosing to weaponize the name of the virus, by calling it a Chinese virus. And thus it becomes, while the phrase wasn't particularly racist before ... anyone who still chooses to use it is endorsing racism.

Fuck racists.

6 minutes ago, nfitz said:

It's like the Confederate flag. It wasn't really racist in the 1970s ... but when white nationalists adopt it, it becomes a racist symbol.

You know that white nationalist are choosing to weaponize the name of the virus, by calling it a Chinese virus. And thus it becomes, while the phrase wasn't particularly racist before ... anyone who still chooses to use it is endorsing racism.

**** racists.

I have no idea whether this is true and I don't much care because I don't let those people dictate to me what words I use. I do know that the Chinese Communist Party has been trying very hard to suppress the use of that term and I don't let them dictate to me either. Hence I will use it if I feel like it and without any racial intent (China is a PLACE).

33 minutes ago, Lofty said:

I have no idea whether this is true and I don't much care because I don't let those people dictate to me what words I use. I do know that the Chinese Communist Party has been trying very hard to suppress the use of that term and I don't let them dictate to me either. Hence I will use it if I feel like it and without any racial intent (China is a PLACE).

Then as far as I'm concerned you are a *****ing **** of ****, and you *****ed go **** ****self. And that unbanning you was a mistake.

35 minutes ago, Lofty said:

35 minutes ago, Lofty said:

Who knows what you intended? And who cares? But your persistence in using and defending your use of the term shows an appalling lack of empathy. 

Judge, jury and executioner all rolled into one. Well done 'neuker'.  I don't post very much on this site but was very heavily involved in previous incarnations.  We've had many nut bags on the various forums that have come and gone, but I don't really recall overt racism being an issue. And to state that the decline of this forum is entirely down to ' those who express their intolerant views of the world and those who allow them to do so' is very much off the mark. 

This thread had its origin with the questions who are the mod(s) who banned Lofty and why was the action taken. 

3 hours ago, Lofty said:

You may very well not be racist, but kacbru had it right when he said using that term shows a lack of empathy. It costs you nothing to say COVID, or COVID-19. Heck, it’s even less characters to type. The fact of the matter is that yes China is a place, but Chinese is also a language and yes, a race. The Spanish flu isn’t the same situation for two reasons. First, it was 100 years ago and people try to improve over time. Second, they aren’t a visible minority in Canada (or Britain, I’m not sure where you live at the moment but I believe it’s one of those two) that can be easily singled out by ignorant people. Whether you are one of the people that makes them feel like garbage or not is beside the point. You aren’t doing the smallest little thing imaginable to do your tiny part in not perpetuating shoddy treatment to a group of people.

P.S. If you want to criticize the Chinese government, or any government, be my guest. I also don’t think you should have been banned for saying Chinese virus, but it just seems so odd for it to be a hill to die on.

2 hours ago, neuker said:

The mere fact that he adopted the moniker "Lofty" is a dead giveaway of what he thinks about himself. He believes he's elevated, above all of us. He knows more, is more important and smarter than anyone on this board. This whole thread is sheer entertainment if you look at it from this perspective. A grown crybaby whining because his pathetic contributions were erased. He even renounced his membership. Hilarious!

Maybe its Lofty and those who co-sign his banter with little blue hearts that have turned off so many from this board. It certainly is not someone like myself who is highly critical of those running the CSA. I'm not the one responsible for the Canadian Men's National Team's 7.84% success rating in FIFA World Cup Finals, or being unable to string together more than two wins in a row in international matches unless you throw in a match against a Caribbean nation, or only schedule one friendly in Canada over the course of 2 years. Talk like that will get you banned from this board quicker than a racist outburst will. Just ask RS. Does that by chance stand for Richard Scott, the CSA's communications guy? If it is, it explains why our moderator bans me and not those embarrassing fools from the CSA who can't admit that they haven't done anything positive for the CMNT.

No, I certainly cannot take credit for this board's decline in popularity. That honour belongs exclusively to those who express their intolerant views of the world and those who allow them to do so.

In the meantime, just don't reply to them, it's really very easy to do.

I can't wait to read all the replies this post is going to attract from the usual suspects. There's about a dozen of them. The same ones who have done so in the past. Right, RS, Lofty, Ted, Nick Brown, South Melbourne, ahhh I don't have to list all of you do I? You know who you are. Common give us your best.

You really don't get it, Doug explained his new handle when he signed back in to this new forum, like many his old login didn't work so he came up with a new board name, I'm not getting in to what it refers to because you already seem to know!

6 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

This was the first I've received that directly cited a personal password accurately. My password for this site. So yes, maybe this website was breached. Timely for that to happen just now don't you think, at a rather sensitive moment in the domain's history.

If someone is screwing around, they are making a mistake.

For what it’s worth, a week ago a coworker of mine said the same thing. So from where I am sitting it doesn’t look like a coincidence related t9 anything on this site. It looks to me like this scam is making the rounds now. For the record I had never heard of it before last week, and was surprised to see in the article that I linked that it appeared back in 2018.

1 hour ago, Ed_S said:

This thread had its origin with the questions who are the mod(s) who banned Lofty and why was the action taken. 

Which doesn't really jibe with the title, given that the ban had nothing to do with the Voyageurs.

While the deleting of old posts may been heavy-handed (it may also have been accidental), I don't see how that justifies attacking the Voyageurs in some kind of revenge. They were quite happy to dump these forums because they didn't want to be associated with some of those who posted there. I don't think that they didn't want to be involved justifies the insults of those who are no longer associated with this place.

Edited by nfitz

3 minutes ago, neuker said:

I just sorry to see that the gem thread "what is Robert's next board name going to be," which he started, has been erased.

Don't be too sad about it, I'm sure we can make another one, my favourite was "Should Binky be Fired?", I voted not yet btw!

3 hours ago, gator said:

You really don't get it, Doug explained his new handle when he signed back in to this new forum, like many his old login didn't work so he came up with a new board name, I'm not getting in to what it refers to because you already seem to know!

And the delicious irony in all my posts being deleted is now he will never know!

I can't resist giving him a clue though: where do QPR play?

I'll end my comments here on all phrases containing the name of a large country in Asia because I'm pretty sure I've already covered it above.

However, the direction of the Voyageurs Supporters Group is still very much open for debate.

The one thing everyone has agreed,  is there is NO TRANSPARENCY with the Voyageurs.  I wonder why this wasn't shared with the group 18 months ago ?

A by-law relating generally to the conduct of the affairs of

The Voyageurs Soccer Supporters Corp. (the “Corporation”)
BE IT ENACTED 
as a by-law of the Corporation as follows:

1. Definitions

In this by-law and all other by-laws of the Corporation, unless the context otherwise requires:

“Act” means the Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act S.C. 2009, c. 23 including the Regulations made pursuant to the Act, and any statute or regulations that may be substituted, as amended from time to time;

“articles” means the original or restated articles of incorporation or articles of amendment, amalgamation, continuance, reorganization, arrangement or revival of the Corporation;

“board” means the board of directors of the Corporation and “director” means a member of the board;

“by-law” means this by-law and any other by-law of the Corporation as amended and which are, from time to time, in force and effect;

“meeting of members” includes an annual meeting of members or a special meeting of members; “special meeting of members” includes a meeting of any class or classes of members and a special meeting of all members entitled to vote at an annual meeting of members;

“ordinary resolution” means a resolution passed by a majority of not less than 50% plus 1 of the votes cast on that resolution;

“proposal” means a proposal submitted by a member of the Corporation that meets the requirements of section 163 (Member Proposals) of the Act;

“Regulations” means the regulations made under the Act, as amended, restated or in effect from time to time; and

“special resolution” means a resolution passed by a majority of not less than two-thirds (2/3) of the votes cast on that resolution.

Page lof 13

2. Interpretation

In the interpretation of this by-law, words in the singular include the plural and vice- versa, words in one gender include all genders, and “person” includes an individual, body corporate, partnership, trust and unincorporated organization.

Other than as specified above, words and expressions defined in the Act have the same meanings when used in these by-laws.

3. Corporate Seal

The Corporation may have a corporate seal in the form approved from time to time by the board. If a corporate seal is approved by the board, the secretary of the Corporation shall be the custodian of the corporate seal.

4. Execution of Documents

Deeds, transfers, assignments, contracts, obligations and other instruments in writing requiring execution by the Corporation may be signed by any one (1) of its officers or directors. In addition, the board may from time to time direct the manner in which and the person or persons by whom a particular document or type of document shall be executed. Any person authorized to sign any document may affix the corporate seal (if any) to the document. Any signing officer may certify a copy of any instrument, resolution, by-law or other document of the Corporation to be a true copy thereof.

5. Financial Year End
The financial year 
end of the Corporation shall be determined by the board of directors.

6. Banking Arrangements

The banking business of the Corporation shall be transacted at such bank, trust company or other firm or corporation carrying on a banking business in Canada or elsewhere as the board of directors may designate, appoint or authorize from time to time by resolution. The banking business or any part of it shall be transacted by an officer or officers of the Corporation and/or other persons as the board of directors may by resolution from time to time designate, direct or authorize.

7. Borrowing Powers
The directors of the Corporation 
may, without authorization of the members,

1. borrow money on the credit of the corporation;

2. issue, reissue, sell, pledge or hypothecate debt obligations of the corporation;

3. give a guarantee on behalf and

Page 2 of 13

Annual Financial Statements

Membership Conditions

d. mortgage, hypothecate, pledge or otherwise create a security interest in all or any property of the corporation, owned or subsequently acquired, to secure any debt obligation of the corporation.

The Corporation may, instead of sending copies of the annual financial statements and other documents referred to in subsection 172(1) (Annual Financial Statements) of the Act to the members, publish a notice to its members stating that the annual financial statements and documents provided in subsection 172(1) are available on the website of the Corporation and made accessible to members by means of a password and any member may, on request, obtain a copy free of charge at by prepaid mail or electronically by email.

Subject to the articles, there shall be two classes of members in the Corporation, namely, Class A members and Class B members. The board of directors of the Corporation may, by resolution, approve the admission of the members of the Corporation. Members may also be admitted in such other manner as may be prescribed by the board by resolution. The following conditions of membership shall apply:

Class A Members

a. Class A voting membership shall be available only to individuals who have applied and have been accepted for Class A voting membership in the Corporation.

b. The term of membership of a Class A voting member shall be annual, subject to renewal in accordance with the policies of the Corporation.

c. As set out in the articles, each Class A voting member is entitled to receive notice of, attend and vote at all meetings of members and each such Class A voting member shall be entitled to one (1) vote at such meetings.

Class B Members

a. Class B non-voting membership shall be available only to individuals who have applied and have been accepted for Class B non-voting membership in the Corporation.

b. The term of membership of a Class B non-voting member shall be annual, subject to renewal in accordance with the policies of the Corporation.

c. Subject to the Act and the articles, a Class B non-voting member shall not be entitled to receive notice of, attend or vote at meetings of the members of the Corporation.

Pursuant to subsection 197(1) (Fundamental Change) of the Act, a special resolution of the members is required to make any amendments to this section of the by-laws if those

Page 3 of 13

amendments affect membership rights and/or conditions described in paragraphs 197(1)(e), (h), (1) or (m).

10. Transferring Membership

A membership may only be transferred to the Corporation. Pursuant to Section 197(1) (Fundamental Change) of the Act, a special resolution of the members is required to make any amendment to add, change or delete this section of the by-laws.

11. Membership Dues

Members shall be notified in writing of the membership dues at any time payable by them and, if any are not paid within one (1) calendar month of the membership renewal date the members in default shall automatically cease to be members of the Corporation.

12. Termination of Membership
A membership 
in the Corporation is terminated when:

1. the member dies or resigns;

2. the member is expelled or their membership is otherwise terminated in

accordance with the articles or by-laws;
c. the member’s term of membership expires; or
d. the 
Corporation is liquidated and dissolved under the Act.

13. Effect of Termination of Membership

Subject to the articles, upon any termination of membership, the rights of the member, including any rights in the property of the Corporation, automatically cease to exist.

14. Discipline of Members

The board shall have authority to suspend or expel any member from the Corporation for any one or more of the following grounds:

a. violating any provision of the articles, by-laws, or written policies of the Corporation;

b. carrying out any conduct which may be detrimental to the Corporation as determined by the board in its sole discretion;

c. for any other reason that the board in its sole and absolute discretion considers to be reasonable, having regard to the purpose of the Corporation.

In the event that the board determines that a member should be expelled or suspended from membership in the Corporation, the president, or such other officer as may be designated by the board, shall provide twenty (20) days notice of suspension or expulsion to the member and shall provide reasons for the proposed suspension or expulsion. The

Page 4 of 13

member may make written submissions to the president, or such other officer as may be designated by the board, in response to the notice received within such twenty (20) day period. In the event that no written submissions are received by the president, the president, or such other officer as may be designated by the board, may proceed to notify the member that the member is suspended or expelled from membership in the Corporation. If written submissions are received in accordance with this section, the board will consider such submissions in arriving at a final decision and shall notify the member concerning such final decision within a further twenty (20) days from the date of receipt of the submissions. The board’s decision shall be final and binding on the member, without any further right of appeal.

15. Notice of Members Meeting

Notice of the time and place of a meeting of members shall be given to each member entitled to vote at the meeting by affixing the notice, no later than 30 days before the day on which the meeting is to be held, to a notice board on which information respecting the corporation’s activities is regularly posted and that is located in the main facilities or clubhouse of the corporation.

Pursuant to subsection 197(1) (fundamental Change) of the Act, a special resolution of the members is required to make any amendment to the by-laws of the Corporation to change the maimer of giving notice to members entitled to vote at a meeting of members.

16. Members Calling a Members’ Meeting

The board of directors shall call a special meeting of members in accordance with Section 167 of the Act, on written requisition of members carrying not less than 5% of the voting rights. If the directors do not call a meeting within twenty-one (21) days of receiving the requisition, any member who signed the requisition may call the meeting.

17. Absentee Voting at Members’ Meetings

Pursuant to section 171(1) (Absentee Voting) of the Act, a member entitled to vote at a meeting of members may vote by mailed-in ballot or by means of a telephonic, electronic or other communication facility if the Corporation has a system that:

a. enables the votes to be gathered in a manner that permits their subsequent verification, and

b. permits the tallied votes to be presented to the Corporation without it being possible for the Corporation to identify how each member voted.

Pursuant to subsection 197(1) (fundamental Change) of the Act, a special resolution of the members is required to make any amendment to the by-laws of the Corporation to change this method of voting by members not in attendance at a meeting of members.

Page 5 of 13

18. Proposals Nominating Directors at Annual Members’ Meetings

Subject to the Regulations under the Act, any proposal may include nominations for the election of directors if the proposal is signed by not less than 5% of members entitled to vote at the meeting at which the proposal is to be presented.

19. Cost of Publishing Proposals for Annual Members’ Meetings

The member who submitted the proposal shall pay the cost of including the proposal and any statement in the notice of meeting at which the proposal is to be presented unless otherwise provided by ordinary resolution of the members present at the meeting.

20. Place of Members’ Meeting

Subject to compliance with section 159 (Place of Members’ Meetings) of the Act, meetings of the members may be held at any place within Canada determined by the board or, if all of the members entitled to vote at such meeting so agree, outside Canada.

21. Persons Entitled to be Present at Members’ Meetings

The only persons entitled to be present at a meeting of members shall be those entitled to vote at the meeting, the directors and the public accountant of the Corporation and such other persons who are entitled or required under any provision of the Act, articles or by laws of the Corporation to be present at the meeting. Any other person may be admitted only on the invitation of the chair of the meeting or by resolution of the members.

22. Quorum at Members’ Meetings

A quorum at any meeting of the members (unless a greater number of members are required to be present by the Act) shall be a majority of the members entitled to vote at the meeting. If a quorum is present at the opening of a meeting of members, the members present may proceed with the business of the meeting even if a quorum is not present throughout the meeting.

23. Voting at Members’ Meetings

At any meeting of members every question shall, unless otherwise provided by the articles or by-laws or by the Act, be determined by a majority of the votes cast on the questions. In case of an equality of votes either on a show of hands or on a ballot or on the results of electronic voting, the chair of the meeting in addition to an original vote shall have a second or casting vote.

24. Participation by Electronic Means at Members’ Meetings

If the Corporation chooses to make available a telephonic, electronic or other communication facility that permits all participants to communicate adequately with each

Page 6 of 13

other during a meeting of members, any person entitled to attend such meeting may participate in the meeting by means of such telephonic, electronic or other communication facility in the manner provided by the Act. A person participating in a meeting by such means is deemed to be present at the meeting. Notwithstanding any other provision of this by-law, any person participating in a meeting of members pursuant to this section who is entitled to vote at that meeting may vote, in accordance with the Act, by means of any telephonic, electronic or other communication facility that the Corporation has made available for that purpose.

25. Members’ Meeting Held Entirely by Electronic Means

If the directors or members of the Corporation call a meeting of members pursuant to the Act, those directors or members, as the case may be, may determine that the meeting shall be held, in accordance with the Act and the Regulations, entirely by means of a telephonic, electronic or other communication facility that permits all participants tocommunicate adequately with each other during the meeting.

26. Number of Directors

The board shall consist of the number of directors specified in the articles. If the articles provide for a minimum and maximum number of directors, the board shall be comprised of the fixed number of directors as determined from time to time by the members by ordinary resolution or, if the ordinary resolution empowers the directors to determine the number, by resolution of the board. In the case of a soliciting corporation the minimum number of directors may not be fewer than three (3), at least two of whom are not officers or employees of the Corporation or its affiliates.

27. Term of Office of Directors

The directors shall be elected to hold office for a term expiring not later than the close of the fourth annual meeting of members following the election.

2$. Calling of Meetings of Board of Directors

Meetings of the board may be called by any two (2) directors at any time; provided that for the first organization meeting following incorporation, such meeting may be called by any director or incorporator. If the Corporation has only one director, that director may call and constitute a meeting.

29. Notice of Meeting of Board of Directors

Notice of the time and place for the holding of a meeting of the board shall be given in the manner provided in the section on giving notice of meeting of directors of this by-law to every director of the Corporation not less than 30 days before the time when the meeting is to be held. Notice of a meeting shall not be necessary if all of the directors arepresent, and none objects to the holding of the meeting, or if those absent have waived

Page 7 of 13

notice of or have otherwise signified their consent to the holding of such meeting. Notice of an adjourned meeting is not required if the time and place of the adjourned meeting is announced at the original meeting. Unless the by-law otherwise provides, no notice of meeting need specify the purpose or the business to be transacted at the meeting except that a notice of meeting of directors shall specify any matter referred to in subsection

13 8(2) (Limits on Authority) of the Act that is to be dealt with at the meeting. 30. Regular Meetings of the Board of Directors

The board may appoint a day or days in any month or months for regular meetings of the board at a place and hour to be named. A copy of any resolution of the board fixing the place and time of such regular meetings of the board shall be sent to each director forthwith after being passed, but no other notice shall be required for any such regular meeting except if subsection 136(3) (Notice of Meeting) of the Act requires the purpose thereof or the business to be transacted to be specified in the notice.

31. Voting at Meetings of the Board of Directors

At all meetings of the board, every question shall be decided by a majority of the votes cast on the question. In case of an equality of votes, the chair of the meeting in addition to an original vote shall have a second or casting vote.

32. Committees of the Board of Directors

The board may from time to time appoint any committee or other advisory body, as it deems necessary or appropriate for such purposes and, subject to the Act, with such powers as the board shall see fit. Any such committee may formulate its own rules of procedure, subject to such regulations or directions as the board may from time to time make. Any committee member may be removed by resolution of the board of directors.

33. Renumeration of Directors

The board may fix a reasonable honorarium as remuneration for the directors, which remuneration shall be in addition to any remuneration which may be payable to a director who serves the Corporation in any other capacity. The directors shall also be entitled to be reimbursed for travelling and other expenses properly incurred by them in attending meetings of the board, comnittees or members and for such other out-of-pocket expenses incurred in respect of the performance of their duties as the board may from time to time determine.

34. Appointment of Officers

The board may designate the offices of the Corporation, appoint officers on an annual or more frequent basis, specify their duties and, subject to the Act, delegate to such officers the power to manage the affairs of the Corporation. A director may be appointed to any

Page 2 of 13

office of the Corporation. An officer may, but need not be, a director unless these by-laws otherwise provide. Two or more offices may be held by the same person.

35. Officers of the Corporation

Unless otherwise specified by the board (which may, subject to the Act modify, restrict or supplement such duties and powers), the offices of the Corporation, if designated and if officers are appointed, shall have the following duties and powers associated with their positions: a. President  If appointed, the president shall be the chief executive officer of the Corporation and shall be responsible for implementing the strategic plans and policies of the Corporation. The president shall, subject to the authority of the board, have general supervision of the affairs of the Corporation. b. Secretary  If appointed, the secretary shall attend and be the secretary of all meetings of the board, members and committees of the board. The secretary shall enter or cause to be entered in the Corporation’s minute book, minutes of all proceedings at such meetings; the secretary shall give, or cause to be given, as and when instructed, notices to members, directors, the public accountant and members of committees; the secretary shall be the custodian of all books, papers, records, documents and other instruments belonging to the Corporation. c. Treasurer  If appointed, the treasurer shall have such powers and duties as the board may specify.

36. Officer Vacancies

In the absence of a written agreement to the contrary, the board may remove, whether for cause or without cause, any officer of the Corporation. Unless so removed, an officer shall hold office until the earlier of:

1. the officer’s successor being appointed,

2. the officer’s resignation,

3. such officer ceasing to be a director (if a necessary qualification of appointment)

or
d. such officer’s death.

If the office of any officer of the Corporation shall be or become vacant, the directors may, by resolution, appoint a person to fill such vacancy.

37. Officer Renumeration

The terms of employment and remuneration of all officers elected or appointed by the board shall be determined from time to time and may be varied from time to time by the board.

3$. Method of Giving Notice

Any notice (which term includes any communication or document), other than notice of a meeting of members or a meeting of the board of directors, to be given (which term includes sent, delivered or served) pursuant to the Act, the articles, the by-laws or

Page 9 of 13

otherwise to a member, director, officer or member of a committee of the board or to the public accountant shall be sufficiently given:

a. if delivered personally to the person to whom it is to be given or if delivered to such person’s address as shown in the records of the Corporation or in the case of notice to a director to the latest address as shown in the last notice that was sent by the Corporation in accordance with section 12$ (Notice of directors) or 134 (Notice of change of directors);

b. if mailed to such person at such person’s recorded address by prepaid ordinary or air mail;

c. if sent to such person by telephonic, electronic or other communication facility at such person’s recorded address for that purpose; or

d. if provided in the form of an electronic document in accordance with Part 17 of the Act.

A notice so delivered shall be deemed to have been given when it is delivered personally or to the recorded address as aforesaid; a notice so mailed shall be deemed to have been given when deposited in a post office or public letter box; and a notice so sent by any means of transmitted or recorded communication shall be deemed to have been given when dispatched or delivered to the appropriate communication company or agency or its representative for dispatch. The secretary may change or cause to be changed the recorded address of any member, director, officer, public accountant or member of a committee of the board in accordance with any information believed by the secretary to be reliable. The declaration by the secretary that notice has been given pursuant to this by-law shall be sufficient and conclusive evidence of the giving of such notice. The signature of any director or officer of the Corporation to any notice or other document to be given by the Corporation may be written, stamped, type-written or printed or partly written, stamped, type-written or printed.

39. Invalidity of Provisions of this By-law

The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these By-laws shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.

40. Omissions and Errors

The accidental omission to give any notice to any member, director, officer, member of a committee of the board or public accountant, or the non-receipt of any notice by any such person where the Corporation has provided notice in accordance with the by-laws or any error in any notice not affecting its substance shall not invalidate any action taken at any meeting to which the notice pertained or otherwise founded on such notice.

41. Mediation and Arbitration

Disputes or controversies among members, directors, officers, committee members, or volunteers of the Corporation are as much as possible to be resolved in accordance with

Page 10 of 13

mediation and/or arbitration as provided in the section on dispute resolution mechanism of this by-law.

42. Dispute Resolution Mechanism

In the event that a dispute or controversy among members, directors, officers, committee members or volunteers of the Corporation arising out of or related to the articles or by laws, or out of any aspect of the operations of the Corporation is not resolved in private meetings between the parties then without prejudice to or in any other way derogating from the rights of the members, directors, officers, committee members, employees or volunteers of the Corporation as set out in the articles, by-laws or the Act, and as an alternative to such person instituting a law suit or legal action, such dispute or controversy shall be settled by a process of dispute resolution as follows:

o The dispute or controversy shall first be submitted to a panel of mediators whereby the one party appoints one mediator, the other party (or if applicable the board of the Corporation) appoints one mediator, and the two mediators soappointed jointly appoint a third mediator. The three mediators will then meet with the parties in question in an attempt to mediate a resolution between the parties.

o The number of mediators may be reduced from three to one or two upon agreement of the parties.

o If the parties are not successful in resolving the dispute through mediation, then the parties agree that the dispute shall be settled by arbitration before a single arbitrator, who shall not be any one of the mediators referred to above, inaccordance with the provincial or territorial legislation governing domestic arbitrations in force in the province or territory where the registered office of the Corporation is situated or as otherwise agreed upon by the parties to the dispute. The parties agree that all proceedings relating to arbitration shall be kept confidential and there shall be no disclosure of any kind. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding and shall not be subject to appeal on aquestion of fact, law or mixed fact and law.

All costs of the mediators appointed in accordance with this section shall be borne equally by the parties to the dispute or the controversy. All costs of the arbitrators appointed in accordance with this section shall be borne by such parties as may be determined by the arbitrators.

43. Protection of Directors, Officers and Others

Every director and officer of the Corporation in exercising his powers and discharging his duties shall act honestly and in good faith with a view to the best interests of the Corporation and shall exercise the care, diligence and skill that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in comparable circumstances. Every director and officer of the Corporation shall comply with the Act, the regulations, letters patent and by laws.

Page 11 of 13

Provided that the standard of care required of him has been satisfied, no director or officer shall be liable for the acts, receipts, neglects or defaults of any other director or officer or employee, or for joining in any receipt or other act for conformity, or for any loss, damage or expense happening to the Corporation through the insufficiency or deficiency of title to any property acquired for or on behalf of the Corporation, or for the insufficiency or deficiency of any security in or upon which any of the monies of the Corporation shall be invested, or for any loss or damage arising from the bankruptcy, insolvency or tortious acts of any person with whom any of the monies, securities or effects of the Corporation shall be deposited, or for any loss occasioned by any error of judgment or oversight on his part, or for any other loss, damage or misfortune which shall happen in the execution of the duties of his office or in relation thereto, unless the same are occasioned by his own wilful neglect or default.

Subject to the Act, the Corporation shall indemnify a director or officer of the Corporation, a former director of officer of the Corporation or a person who acts or acted at the Corporation’s request as a director or officer of a body corporate of which the Corporation is or was a member or creditor, and his heirs and legal representatives, against all costs, charges and expenses, including an amount paid to settle an action or satisfy a judgment, reasonably incurred by him in respect of any civil, criminal or administrative action or proceeding to which he is made a party by reason of being or having been a director or officer of such corporation or body corporate if he acted honestly and in good faith with a view to the best interests of the Corporation; and in the case of a criminal or administrative action or proceeding that is enforced by a monetary penalty, he had reasonable grounds for believing that his conduct was lawful. The Corporation shall indemnify such person in all such other matters, actions, proceedings and circumstances as may be permitted by the Act or the law.

Subject to the Act, the Corporation may purchase and maintain such insurance for the benefit of any person entitled to be indemnified by the Corporation pursuant to the immediately preceding section as the board may from time to time determine.

44. Amendment to By-Laws

Subject to the articles, the board of directors may, by resolution, make, amend or repeal any by-laws that regulate the activities or affairs of the Corporation. Any such by-law, amendment or repeal shall be effective from the date of the resolution of directors until the next meeting of members where it may be confirmed, rejected or amended by the members by ordinary resolution. If the by-law, amendment or repeal is confirmed or confirmed as amended by the members it remains effective in the form in which it was confirmed. The by-law, amendment or repeal ceases to have effect if it is not submitted to the members at the next meeting of members or if it is rejected by the members at themeeting.

This section does not apply to a by-law that requires a special resolution of the members according to subsection 197(1) (fundamental change) of the Act because such by-law amendments or repeals are only effective when confirmed by members.

Page 12 of 13

Here's some more transparency.  I wonder what Class of voting shares I have ?  Sorry Lofty, ........you are definitely Class B.

Certificate of Incorporation Certificat de constitution

Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act Loi canadienne sur les organisations à but non lucratif

Corporate name / Dénomination de l'organisation

1103401-4

Corporation number / Numéro de l'organisation

I HEREBY CERTIFY that the above-named corporation, the articles of incorporation of which are attached, is incorporated under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act.

JE CERTIFIE que l'organisation susmentionnée, dont les statuts constitutifs sont joints, est constituée en vertu de la Loi canadienne sur les organisations à but non lucratif.

Cheryl Ringor

Deputy Director / Directeur adjoint

2018-10-09

Date of Incorporation (YYYY-MM-DD) Date de constitution (AAAA-MM-JJ)

Form 4001

Articles of Incorporation

Canada Not-for-profit Corporations

Act (NFP Act)

Formulaire 4001 Statuts constitutifs

Loi canadienne sur les

organisations à but non lucratif

(Loi BNL)

Corporate name

Dénomination de l'organisation

The province or territory in Canada where the registered office is situated La province ou le territoire au Canada où est maintenu le siège

ON

Minimum and maximum number of directors Nombres minimal et maximal d’administrateurs

Min. 1 Max. 11

Statement of the purpose of the corporation Déclaration d'intention de l'organisation

See attached schedule / Voir l'annexe ci-jointe

Restrictions on the activities that the corporation may carry on, if any Limites imposées aux activités de l'organisation, le cas échéant

None

The classes, or regional or other groups, of members that the corporation is authorized to establish
Les catégories, groupes régionaux ou autres groupes de membres que l'organisation est autorisée à établir

Statement regarding the distribution of property remaining on liquidation Déclaration relative à la répartition du reliquat des biens lors de la liquidation

Additional provisions, if any

Dispositions supplémentaires, le cas échéant

None

Declaration: I hereby certify that I am an incorporator of the corporation. Déclaration : J’atteste que je suis un fondateur de l'organisation.

Name(s) - Nom(s) Original Signed by - Original signé par

James Douglas MacLeod

James Douglas MacLeod

James Douglas MacLeod

A person who makes, or assists in making, a false or misleading statement is guilty of an offence and liable on summary conviction to a fine of not more than $5,000 or to imprisonment for a term of not more than six months or to both (subsection 262(2) of the NFP Act).

La personne qui fait une déclaration fausse ou trompeuse, ou qui aide une personne à faire une telle déclaration, commet une infraction et encourt, sur déclaration de culpabilité par procédure sommaire, une amende maximale de 5 000 $ et un emprisonnement maximal de six mois ou l'une de ces peines (paragraphe 262(2) de la Loi BNL).

You are providing information required by the NFP Act. Note that both the NFP Act and the Privacy Act allow this information to be disclosed to the public. It will be stored in personal information bank number IC/PPU-049.

Vous fournissez des renseignements exigés par la Loi BNL. Il est à noter que la Loi BNL et la Loi sur les renseignements personnels permettent que de tels renseignements soient divulgués au public. Ils seront stockés dans la banque de renseignements personnels numéro IC/PPU-049.

IC 3419 (2008/04)

Schedule / Annexe
Purpose Of Corporation / Déclaration d'intention de l'organisation

1. To organize, promote and participate in national and international events relating to Canadian-based soccer teams.

2. To promote membership and participation in youth soccer teams and clubs. 3. All such other matters as incidental to the foregoing.

Schedule / Annexe
Classes of Members / Catégories de membres

There shall be two classes of members in the Corporation, namely, Class A members and Class B members. Class A members shall be voting members. Class B members shall be non-voting members. The board of directors of the Corporation may, by resolution, approve the admission of the members of the Corporation. Members may also be admitted in such other manner as may be prescribed by the board by resolution.

Edited by Winnipeg Fury