Sign in to follow this  
jordan

Dominik Yankov

Really would like to see him with Canada, just in case he does turn into a good player.

Played the first half as an 8 and the second half as a 10

Thought he had a decent game today. He does have pretty good feet in tight spaces and does do decent work around the box. Like how quick he can turn on the ball, opening up space. Nearly scored a nice goal getting through 2 defenders.

Side note, his gk did a hilariously big **** up on the first goal. Worth seeing lol.

1 hour ago, Colliedor said:

Really would like to see him with Canada, just in case he does turn into a good player.

Played the first half as an 8 and the second half as a 10

Thought he had a decent game today. He does have pretty good feet in tight spaces and does do decent work around the box. Like how quick he can turn on the ball, opening up space. Nearly scored a nice goal getting through 2 defenders.

Side note, his gk did a hilariously big **** up on the first goal. Worth seeing lol.

For Canada then you may as well play him on the wing

On 6/5/2020 at 4:45 AM, Obinna said:

They are currently ranked 59 by FIFA for what it is worth. We are 73 so both teams are in the same neighborhood in that regard.

I live in Bulgaria and follow their team quite closely. I think if we played with both our strongest lineups we would 100% win.

21 minutes ago, scullion44 said:

He scored the third goal today in a 3-1 Vratsa win. If you guys want a link to the goal let me know.

Would love a link. Thanks for the update.

On 7/26/2020 at 7:49 PM, toontownman said:

Ha. I like it. Time to call his bluff CSA. Organize a training camp for next week immediately.

Especially since at least one of our October games should be against an absolute minnow.  Cap-tie both him and Stefan Mitrovic in an easily winnable game.

3 hours ago, devioustrevor said:

Especially since at least one of our October games should be against an absolute minnow.  Cap-tie both him and Stefan Mitrovic in an easily winnable game.

Hasn't he already played in official competition at the youth level for Bulgaria? He needs to file his one-time switch and that would cap-tie him without having to play any matches.

9 minutes ago, Norrin Radd said:

Hasn't he already played in official competition at the youth level for Bulgaria? He needs to file his one-time switch and that would cap-tie him without having to play any matches.

Yes you are correct.

1 hour ago, One American said:

The Bulgarian league appears far worse than imagined. Nice bit of skill, though. 

Bulgaria is ranked below Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan in the UEFA coefficient.

Ahead of Poland though, strangely enough.

Wonder if Bulgaria will beat us to it. Cant see there being room for him against Bermuda given its importance. 

If we can persuade him to file for his one time switch I guess that is enough!