Get to 10 teams then wait 3 years

I feel we should get to 10 teams then don’t add other teams for 3 years.   I say add a team in Quebec City and one in sask and then let the league grow.   MLS is only now add more and more teams 20 years later.  For a long time they had a 10 team league then slowly started to add more teams 

4 minutes ago, Ratdog224 said:

I feel we should get to 10 teams then don’t add other teams for 3 years.   I say add a team in Quebec City and one in sask and then let the league grow.   MLS is only now add more and more teams 20 years later.  For a long time they had a 10 team league then slowly started to add more teams 

This post is clearly off topic.

12 hours ago, Ratdog224 said:

aaron rodgers nfl GIF by State Farm

4 hours ago, Ansem said:

Pretty sure that's what they are doing

Well, hopefully going forward. It does look like Ottawa was rushed in. If they were going to be the 15th team they probably wouldn’t be pushing to start right away. Pacific with its hydro pole and maybe even York 9 with its temporary stadium situation were maybe rushed a bit too.

Its not like other leagues are completely immune to this as well though, with NYCFC a prime example getting let in without a stadium.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:46 PM, Ratdog224 said:

I think that cautious expansion is the right idea. Getting to 10 and then holding off for a while to ensure the viability of the league (perhaps whilst growing the 2nd division leagues, L10 etc) is smart. 3 years is a bit random though... not sure why 3, and not something less specific like ‘until they’ve hit certain attendance and revenue figures’

10 hours ago, Ams1984 said:

I think that cautious expansion is the right idea. Getting to 10 and then holding off for a while to ensure the viability of the league (perhaps whilst growing the 2nd division leagues, L10 etc) is smart. 3 years is a bit random though... not sure why 3, and not something less specific like ‘until they’ve hit certain attendance and revenue figures’

10 teams is just as random as 3 years.