MLS Match Updates and Talk 2020

Big_M

2 minutes ago, Trois Reds said:

Hasal's already made a couple of good saves.  Whitecaps need to get and keep possession, they're not pressuring TFC at all.

As much as I feel for Hasal picking the balk out of his net so often, he will sure as hell see a lot of action in net playing for the Caps.  It’s not like he is bored back there...

Sidebar observation:

- the virtual banners in the stands were more effective than the virtual stadium in the CPL games since the ball was at least partially visible when it passed in front of the areas with the digital overlay. I assume it was because the MLS banners were partially transparent since the seats could still be seen “underneath” them.  

7 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

I was referring to Altidore being a total passenger in the first half.

I agree with KJ, Fraser was largely excellent. Vanney took him off because he wanted a change in formation to adjust to what Vancouver did at the half. And probably the safe move because he was on a yellow. 

Yes, Fraser played well.  He made some positive passes.   

1 hour ago, Big_M said:

it..delgado in..we got the confirmation tonight fraser has no business starting in mls

I have no idea what you are talking about.   Just an FYI. Fraser wore the shirt with the number 27.   You might have gotten him mixed up with someone elsae.

Edited by Free kick