IFFHS League Ranking - MLS 66th in the world, 4th in CONCACAF. What's it's real ranking?

Ansem

• 2 weeks later...

Today is (In my opinion)

1 - Liga MX

2 - MLS

3 - FPD - Primera División de Costa Rica

4 - Liga Nacional de Honduras

5 - CPL

6 - Liga Nacional de Guatemala

7 - Liga Panameña de Fútbol

8 - Primera División de El Salvador

9 - LDF  - Liga Dominicana

10 - National Premier League (Jamaica)

Edited by Bbeto

18 hours ago, Bbeto said:

Today is (In my opinion)

1 - Liga MX

2 - MLS

3 - FPD - Primera División de Costa Rica

4 - Liga Nacional de Honduras

5 - CPL

6 - Liga Nacional de Guatemala

7 - Liga Panameña de Fútbol

8 - Primera División de El Salvador

9 - LDF  - Liga Dominicana

10 - National Premier League (Jamaica)

I'd put Panama - Costa Rica 3-4, interchangeably.  They are the two most stable countries in Central America, as well as the richest.  Both countries have teams that tend to do well against LMX/MLS teams. The CPL should be striving over time to get into that 3-5 spot with those two leagues.  Right now I'd put CPL ahead of all the Carribbean leagues and behind all the Central American leagues, barring Belize and maybe Guatemala.

20 hours ago, Trois Reds said:

I'd put Panama - Costa Rica 3-4, interchangeably.  They are the two most stable countries in Central America, as well as the richest.  Both countries have teams that tend to do well against LMX/MLS teams. The CPL should be striving over time to get into that 3-5 spot with those two leagues.  Right now I'd put CPL ahead of all the Carribbean leagues and behind all the Central American leagues, barring Belize and maybe Guatemala.

the clubs in Panama haven't fans. Panamá League isn't Like Panamá national team. There are not stadiums in Panamá. The Teams aren't strong in the economic.  

watch out! They are strong and rapids. their defensive organization  is very good. They're very dangerous

Edited by Bbeto

You may be righ about Panama economically, but their clubs seem to be doing well on continent, so maybe they're punching above their weight. Honduras also has a good record in CONCACAF's leagues the last while, so maybe I should have them there too as 3-5. 

Anyway, the CPL can be in that mix. It'll take time, but we do have the resources.