Atlético Ottawa 2020 Season

Confirming the rumour, an article from 2 days ago I missed; from a Rayo Vallecano news site; in fact the press release from Rayo confirmed the Canada connection, and they cite Mista as the source:

https://www.unionrayo.es/mista-no-seguira-al-mando-del-juvenil-a-del-rayo-vallecano/

It says he won't continue as the U-19 coach of Rayo Vallecano, the contract has been annuled by mutual agreement. And that "Mista deja Vallecas tras recibir una buena oferta de un equipo de Canadá, donde podrá continuar con su carrera como entrenador; tal y como ha contado Matagigantes y ha podido confirmar Unión Rayo"

"Mista leaves Vallecas after receiving an offer from a team in Canada, where he will be able to continue his coaching career..."

Mista also coached the Valencia u-19s for three years.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

1 minute ago, Viruk42 said:

It's pretty damn close to confirmed - there was an article in the Spanish press 3 days ago that hinted at it.

I don't know much anything about him as a coach, but it does appear he's in FM2020?

I stand corrected then.  He does have experience coaching Rayo's u19 team.  

That's a nice start IMO - if the goal of this league is to develop young Canadians then we now have a Spanish u19 coach taking them on.