Canadian’s Abroad Jan 10th - Jan 16th 2020

jordan

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians abroad for Jan 10th - Jan 16th 2020.
  • If you find updates posted in some other thread then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.
  • If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.
  • Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

Premier League 2

Liam Millar is on the Liverpool U23 bench for today’s match with Southampton U23. A goal as mentioned below, and 26 minutes in a 5-0 win. The goal before it likely gets taken down 

Tom McGill starts against Leicester City U23. 90 minutes in a 1-0 loss.

I’ve been watching Eustaquio since the 77th, he gets in the right spots, wins balls, covers a lot of ground. But his team mates keep pumping it to the wing. I feel like I’m watching the lower half of the SPFL.

Pacos gave up a goal after the 80th and lose 1-0

3 hours ago, jordan said:

I’ve been watching Eustaquio since the 77th, he gets in the right spots, wins balls, covers a lot of ground. But his team mates keep pumping it to the wing. I feel like I’m watching the lower half of the SPFL.

I don’t think most people realize how bad the bottom table of Portugal is.

37 minutes ago, Floortom said:

I don’t think most people realize how bad the bottom table of Portugal is.

Some don’t, but if this was Hamilton vs St Johnstone and a Canadian lit up the other team people would say it’s the SPL it’s the same as the CanPL, meanwhile Eustaquio is likely an automatic call despite how bad these teams were

4 hours ago, jordan said:

Some don’t, but if this was Hamilton vs St Johnstone and a Canadian lit up the other team people would say it’s the SPL it’s the same as the CanPL, meanwhile Eustaquio is likely an automatic call despite how bad these teams were

I understand you are not impressed with the level of this cup match. But Eustaquio was brought into the national team bcs of his quality and he deserves the call (without question).

11 hours ago, hamiltonfan said:

I understand you are not impressed with the level of this cup match. But Eustaquio was brought into the national team bcs of his quality and he deserves the call (without question).

I’m not doubting his quality and expect him to be called. Was just bringing to light that if it was a different league people would be up in arms

• jordan unpinned this topic