Alistair Johnston

lazlo_80

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, for those who have been waiting for Johnston's name and number to become available at the Celtic store to get a kit, you're good to go!  Might still get it in time for Xmas!  Still have to wait until the window opens to see the man in hoops but one step at a time. 

He's wearing #2.

13 hours ago, Cheeta said:

By the way, for those who have been waiting for Johnston's name and number to become available at the Celtic store to get a kit, you're good to go!  Might still get it in time for Xmas!  Still have to wait until the window opens to see the man in hoops but one step at a time. 

He's wearing #2.

Does anyone know if you have to pay duty fees from the Celtic store?

^ The answer is probably.

I've gotten stuff right to the door, that's it, Bob's your uncle.  The last shirt I bought was pre-pandemic and I got a $30 ish dollar add on for taxes/duty and had to pick it up at the FedEx depot.  No big deal as it's maybe 15 minutes from the house but still.

Don't know if anything has changed since then.

22 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

MLS players can’t hang in Europe. Hope they give him the rest of the season at Celtic B to get acclimated. 

I would think give his lack of selection and minutes he would consider a loan to a championship side. 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 5:24 PM, ensco said:

The Espanyol press specifically reported a week ago that he'd been offered to them for a price they could not pay, something like 6 million euros iirc. 

I'd say what is happening is that Celtic have not gotten any offers they like yet. The simple fact that he didn't start today suggests they are keeping him nicely wrapped.

5 hours ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

Looking forward to seeing if Johnston will play vs Rangers tomorrow. Would definitely be a treat and quite a debut matchup, especially with "Bruno" potentially on the other side. 

Shhhhh, dont mention "Bruno" or you'll get a mountain of shit fall on you.  Forget about Whorgreaves or Boogervic.....he is the new Persona non grata around here.  

10 hours ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

Looking forward to seeing if Johnston will play vs Rangers tomorrow. Would definitely be a treat and quite a debut matchup, especially with Arfield potentially on the other side. 

Probably will be similar to Kone, where he won't be eligible to play due to not being registered in time due to having to receive the ITC first which could only be sent today (and might only be sent tomorrow since today was a Sunday).