Canada vs Barbados - Jan 7th (Camp Poutine Match #1)

2 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

I thought I was a fan of Godinho....you watched his handful of games for TFC2 and remember him from 5 years ago??  I had to double check when he turned up in Scotland as i didnt remember him at all from TFC2.  

lol there's a lot of players I forgot about but for whatever reason I still remembered him.

He was fairly young so I was hoping things had changed when he went to Scotland.

17 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Lets hope Chapmans new Miami coach was watching the highlights as well.  

Chapman has a real opportunity in Miami I think. I said this already, but he is joining a new club with a fresh slate. He is now in his prime and has MLS playoff experience and CCL experience. Throw in a few trophies and I think we are looking at a player poised to grab a starting spot with an expansion team. 

Yes Jay Chapman never held down a starting role at Toronto for an extended period of time, but we are talking about a top 3 team during his time at the club.

In that context his 79 league appearances and 6 goals over 4 years is a decent haul. 

6 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

Agreed - let’s chat about the MOTM based on the two minute highlight.  Looks like Oso to me.

Yeah, sadly we couldn't see more, but Osorio is a good shout with the goal and assist. Chapman as well with 2 assists, Akindele with the goal and multiple shots on target, including a post or two, seemingly.

Akindele is another one whose stock probably has gone up after that.

This was a chance to show Herdman he deserves more calls and he seems to have made a case for himself.