Shop CanPL merch

I am just wondering if others have had poor experiences with online shopping at the CanPL site.  So far I have been sent the wrong product (for half of my order) and when the ordered product was sent, the sizing seemed way off.  I am not a huge guy, but I  was basically unable to pull on an “XL” hoodie because it was so narrow. 

I am curious if my experience is the exception or if others are encountering similar issues.  Hoping it is the former.  

3 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

I am just wondering if others have had poor experiences with online shopping at the CanPL site.  So far I have been sent the wrong product (for half of my order) and when the ordered product was sent, the sizing seemed way off.  I am not a huge guy, but I  was basically unable to pull on an “XL” hoodie because it was so narrow. 

I am curious if my experience is the exception or if others are encountering similar issues.  Hoping it is the former.  

I can't say i've had a bad experience, but maybe when they see an address abroad it's given extra attention (my brother didn't have an issue either when ordering an Edmonton shirt out of some sort of ironic joke to me).

53 minutes ago, Lofty said:

I normally wear XL and occasionally XXL.

My Valour hoodie is XXXXL and fits perfectly.

That’s the thing. An XL is usually ideal.  In CPL merch it was impossibly small.  My men’s XL hoodie fits my 13 yr old.  Admittedly, he is a tall kid, but that seems pretty ridiculous.  

Edited by dyslexic nam

On 12/27/2019 at 9:34 AM, dyslexic nam said:

No issues from the CanPL site.

Now, from Pacific's merch shop, I've received the wrong product in the wrong size and had the replacement product never arrive, and have them completely run out before being able to send a replacement for the replacement, which finally forced me to accept a refund instead.

Still better than my experience from the Ottawa Fury shop a couple years back...