2019 Voyageurs MNT Player of the Year

Stryker911

1. Davies

2. David

3. Piette

A great year for Canadian soccer, tough choice for 1st, went back and forth several times and 3rd was even tougher, went with Piette for destroying the USA.  In years past  performances like this year could have won player of the year for up to 6 or 7 players.

12 hours ago, Colliedor said:

1. David

2. Kaye

3. Laryea

Laryea came out of no where and made an impact for TFC down the flank. I don't like how he got benched during the playoffs, but even like that his playoff performances is the reason why tfc managed to get into the finals.

But isn't this was Davies did, except instead of at TFC it was with Bayern Munich? :lol:

Anyway, to each their own!

1. Davies - Not only has he been starting for a top 5 club in the WORLD as a teenager, he has been one of their best players for the last couple months.

2. David - He's been having a consistently great year for club and country. If my math isn't too wrong he has 11 goals + 5 assists in the equivalent of 9.5 full games played for CMNT. Also a great year statistically for his club in a decent league + europa league.

3. Cavallini - This was a tough one, other than the two other popular choices in Hoilett and Arfield I almost went off the board with Osorio (for his international play) or Hutchinson (who's still starting for Bestikas).