2019 Voyageurs MNT Player of the Year

Stryker911

The deadline for submissions is 12:01 AM (Pacific) January 1st, New Years Day 2019.
Submissions for PoY must have a first place, second place, and third place selection.
A point system is used to calculate a players points total at the completion of polling.
A player will receive 5 points for a 1st place selection, 3 points for a 2nd place selection, and 1 point for a third place selection.
The player with the highest final aggregate total will be declared the Voyageurs International Player of the Year.
Only one submission per IP address. Addition
al submissions from the same IP address allowed entirely at the Administrators discretion.
For a player to be eligible for the Voyageurs International Player of the Year the player must have been selected for international duty at the senior level in 2019 and be eligible to play for Canada, in accordancewith FIFA laws & statutes

Please submit your top three picks for your player of the year!

Someone else usually posts this early December. Noticed that noone has yet this year so copy and paste from last year. Sorry if stepped on anyone's toes.

Edited by Stryker911

I'm so glad this is still a thing. My gut wants to go with the three with all the headlines, Davies, David and Cavalllini...but I think I need a day or two to digest and commit to my final vote. What an incredible year for Canadian soccer though, with a lot of guys playing well in a lot of corners of the world...Arfield, Borjan, Osorio, Crepeau, Larin, Borjes, Hutchinson, etc.

Edited by nolando

1.  Davies - almost had David here, but the fact that Davies is not only playing for Bayern in the league and CL, but is consistently one of their best players just edges him out for me.  

2.  David. Extremely close second. Would be just as happy with him winning it as they both deserve the recognition.  

3.   Cav. A bit tougher to knock third place, but he had a strong 2019 in a strong league and performed well for us.  

Hoping to see Larin in the mix next year.