Montreal Impact offseason 2019-20

Blackdude

I second that @Obinna I think waterman showed a ton of potential last year and was arguable the best of a very good bunch at times. Bit of a slap in the face for zator. I think he did enough for another chance too.

It's what the league is about though and hopefully that means another slot and chance for a new up and coming canadian CB to fill.

Should also say, (if it happens) Tabla, Borges, Waterman, ZBG, Shome, Piette, Choinere, bayiha, yao, pantemis and hopefully a revitalized AJH...

..'OH CANADA' (first and last time I'm purposely sounding like Gareth wheeler). With similar happening at Vancouver the Canadian MLS revival is on. 

1 hour ago, Bison44 said:

Hopefully TSN will drop some TFC games and show more Impact/Whitecap games this year.  Watching team america is losing its appeal.  

TSN has shown every Whitecaps MLS game in club history, so I'm not sure how more could be done in that regard. TFC and TSN share ownership, so cutting those games isn't happening.

Impact's English-language broadcast situation is terrible, especially since TVA Sports is considered a "national" channel and thus gets IMFC blacked out on DAZN.

6 hours ago, Bison44 said:

Hopefully TSN will drop some TFC games and show more Impact/Whitecap games this year.  Watching team america is losing its appeal.  

Don’t watch then , plus like was stated by some else all Whitecap games are shown by TSN also. Moreover , and yes we all know MLS games don’t have the greatest ratings on TSN compared to other sports , but don’t think TSN is stupid enough to show less games for a team in Canada‘s largest TV market. If you want to watch more Impact games just subscribe to TVA sports and watch it in Canada’s other official language like I do, this is Canada after all and French is one of our languages.

15 hours ago, BearcatSA said:

I wonder why he wasn't at this camp?

Maybe as he was working out his move? Plus Didic has been in the program and might just have been what Herdman wanted this camp? If he gets any kind of minutes for Impact i think he will play himself into the squad before to long. I was hugely impressed with him last year.