TFC 2020 Season

Big_M

33 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

No chance that was even a foul. TFC look rusty and slow. Too many players on the left playing out of position. Altidore doing nothing so far. Game has all the hallmarks of an upset win for Nashville unless Vanney changes things

Yes.   Ball movement is just way too slow.  That makes it very difficult to score against a team that is stitting back.  The only way they will score playing like this, a with few more hit and hope balls where someone gets behind the line and beats the offside. 

7 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

Bradley is done. Vanney needs to grow some balls and put on Priso or Fraser.

I thought this may have been MB's best match since his return from injury, that was a while ago and I agree he has faded badly, he is not alone on TFC!

This may sound crazy.  Yes, Nashville had the better chances in the second half.  NSH got three good to decent chances. TFC got one half chance.  
But that doesnt prove to me that NSH is really good team that would have  gotten robbed if they lose?   They are what they are:  a team that plays like team and with good defensive structure and discipline.  Nothing special.  TFC shouldnt feel guilty of they pull it off.  Just as type this, Nashville scores.