sstackho

Voyageurs in Orlando

13 minutes ago, Drunk_Canuck_Rye said:

So is there any idea if this game is a whiteout or a red out?  I've got a red TFC jersey, a white Whitecaps jersey, and a blue Vancouver Canucks jersey. I guess it won't matter too much though, since when we score first that jersey is comin off!  ALLEZ LES ROUGES!

My uniform:

5C00D684-7639-44D0-91BD-C257D917CB2D.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Drunk_Canuck_Rye said:

I've got a red TFC jersey, a white Whitecaps jersey

😱😱😱

Go with the red.  Or better yet, stitch the two together vertically half-and-half. 

4 minutes ago, Drunk_Canuck_Rye said:

Look at the places I posted in this thread like half an hour ago

You know the downtown area better than any of us so will leave it up to you.  I walked/drove by an Irish place just east of I-4.  But didn’t look inside.

5 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You know the downtown area better than any of us so will leave it up to you.  I walked/drove by an Irish place just east of I-4.  But didn’t look inside.

I'll figure out a post game spot once I meet y'all because I don't know if we want a family friendly place or a nightclub after the game or a pub to just get politely obliterated

4 minutes ago, Drunk_Canuck_Rye said:

I'll figure out a post game spot once I meet y'all because I don't know if we want a family friendly place or a nightclub after the game or a pub to just get politely obliterated

The last one gets my vote.  Its not like I have a flight to catch in the morning...

There will be d

3 hours ago, Drunk_Canuck_Rye said:

There are all kinds. I'm in the pub camp. Appreciate the scoop on options for everyone's preference.

For game time, no club gear is a good protocol. I'd say generic Canada or red/white clothing is better than any other national team, or hockey team stuff. We'll sort you with V accessories. Cheers for the help.

3 hours ago, Drunk_Canuck_Rye said:

Look at the places I posted in this thread like half an hour ago

I just put one and one together and you’re the guy on the Ottawa Fury FB page who I communicated with a few weeks ago.  Right?

6 minutes ago, Redpunkfiddle said:

Having a pint at the Brew Theory craft joint right next to Mariott before Ace.Saw the Players heading to chow.

They are all upstairs stretching right now.  I am leaving them alone.  For now.