Voyageurs in Orlando

sstackho

13 minutes ago, Drunk_Canuck_Rye said:

So is there any idea if this game is a whiteout or a red out?  I've got a red TFC jersey, a white Whitecaps jersey, and a blue Vancouver Canucks jersey. I guess it won't matter too much though, since when we score first that jersey is comin off!  ALLEZ LES ROUGES!

My uniform:

5C00D684-7639-44D0-91BD-C257D917CB2D.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Drunk_Canuck_Rye said:

Look at the places I posted in this thread like half an hour ago

You know the downtown area better than any of us so will leave it up to you.  I walked/drove by an Irish place just east of I-4.  But didn’t look inside.

5 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You know the downtown area better than any of us so will leave it up to you.  I walked/drove by an Irish place just east of I-4.  But didn’t look inside.

I'll figure out a post game spot once I meet y'all because I don't know if we want a family friendly place or a nightclub after the game or a pub to just get politely obliterated

There will be d

3 hours ago, Drunk_Canuck_Rye said:

I'll figure out a post game spot once I meet y'all because I don't know if we want a family friendly place or a nightclub after the game or a pub to just get politely obliterated

There are all kinds. I'm in the pub camp. Appreciate the scoop on options for everyone's preference.

For game time, no club gear is a good protocol. I'd say generic Canada or red/white clothing is better than any other national team, or hockey team stuff. We'll sort you with V accessories. Cheers for the help.