Forge FC Season Thread 2020

Haven't seen it posted here perusing the thread but Mo Babouli is in some training videos. Have to think he's signing.

I'm also surprised Kotsopolous wasn't brought back he seemed to fit in well. Also not bringing back Ole is odd he seems to have a lot of potential.

11 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Please dont quote him...if he wants to exclusively wants to vent his views on twitter then leave it there eh??  

Fair enough, but I don't think there's anything wrong with the point he is making. A lot of people on here and on twitter seem more excited about the Babouli signing than his CV would warrant.

On 7/24/2020 at 4:33 PM, longlugan said:

I can't believe that this hasn't been hyped more on here by Forge fans. Huge signing along the lines of the David Edgar signing last season. Really solidifies our backline this season. Should also be a calming influence for Champions League. All of this assuming we get some footie this season.😁

Huge fan of Tissot, and really glad Ottawa's loss is our gain here. Seem to recall he was a fairly good set piece player for the Fury.

15 minutes ago, -Hammer- said:

Huge fan of Tissot, and really glad Ottawa's loss is our gain here. Seem to recall he was a fairly good set piece player for the Fury.

He showed some really good touches at times today, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him, Forge may be more balanced this year if strikers step up and score! Great to see your posts Hammer, I so miss getting together with the BSB before, during and after the matches to chat, hope you are well!

3 minutes ago, gator said:

He showed some really good touches at times today, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him, Forge may be more balanced this year if strikers step up and score! Great to see your posts Hammer, I so miss getting together with the BSB before, during and after the matches to chat, hope you are well!

Hopefully we can try for at least one match and EndZone since I guess they have a patio now and were having a hard time getting the city to ok it.