FC Edmonton Season Thread 2020

It's definletly a rebuilding year when you replace Omar Diouck and Randy Edwin Bosu with two teenagers in chance Carter & caceras. 

Surprised didn't see the 4-4-2 with Ongaro & Amoebi starting. Twin Tower attack. 

Seemed like the team didn't have time to gell. Could get exhibition games against Edmonton Scottish and ex fc edmonton Players that live in the province 

Midfield was an disaster. Zetterberg didn't live up to expectations. Not sure why Mallan Roberts wasn't signed or didn't see Soria in the middle of the park. Team can barely string any passes together. Don't think Moses, David Doe, MVP or Sam Gardner were given enough playing time. 

Keep Paulus with the club but def need a new voice. Get as young players on the loan and connect with past players and coaches.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Ansem said:

Jeff Paulus stepping down as FC Edmonton Coach

Sad, but ultimately the best result for all parties, I think. Without experience playing at the professional level, making that step up is always really hard and clearly this was all too much for Paulus to manage.

That said, he's been fantastic with the academy over the years, and it's great to see he'll be staying with the organization. Excited to see who they find to lead the first team.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 12:27 PM, SthMelbRed said:

It's all jokes to make a point. My missus of 17+ years is my soul mate and I wouldn't trade her for any supermodel/Nobel Laureate. 🙂 

I don't know, if it were a trade it would mean someone really wanted your wife. I've been with mine since 1991, but if anyone offered me a trade convinced she was worth a supermodel with a Nobel Prize I'd take the deal, just to show my wife how much I appreciate her!