MM3/MM2/MM

York9 - Season Thread 2020

6 hours ago, ironcub14 said:

I thought Adjei's hold-up play was the best in the team all season, all things considered. Whether people felt it was relatively good or bad depends on how one feels about the club overall within the scheme of things. 

He was thé only number 9 who played much. 

1 hour ago, Mikmacdo said:

He was thé only number 9 who played much. 

For a reason, probably. Cox was okay, but mysteriously absent for so much of the season, especially away matches and the end of the season. Rollocks for me still has some ways to go. He's at least better up top than he is at wing. 

6 hours ago, ironcub14 said:

For a reason, probably. Cox was okay, but mysteriously absent for so much of the season, especially away matches and the end of the season. Rollocks for me still has some ways to go. He's at least better up top than he is at wing. 

None of the strikers do it for me. I’d like to see someone new brought in, even if Adjei is kept as depth. 

MD3 got Y9 goal of the year as well. Well-deserved for sure.

CPL Team of the Year? Sure, why not, could debate, but not the point I want to make.

Y9 Player of the Year though? Absolutely no way imho. I saw Doner was sliding in on IG DMs asking for votes too lol, tho I dont know if that had much to do with it lol.