Sign in to follow this  
VinceA

Oliver Saundry

Oliver Saundry had his contract terminated early by SønderjyskE.  He played a few matches for the U19 side, but last season could not really break into the first team.  Oliver was the 3rd keeper, but suffered from injuries.

https://t.co/FhdTOx2k6S?amp=1

Never saw this thread. Oliver played with the Foothills PDL squad a few years ago when he was still quite young. Trained with Thomas Niendorf at his west coast academy before trying to make it in Denmark. Has a Danish passport. Know him and his family quite well as I coached his older brother who is my son's age and Oliver was in Kindergarten thru Grade 9 with my daughter who is also a 2000.

15 hours ago, Ed_S said:

Never saw this thread. Oliver played with the Foothills PDL squad a few years ago when he was still quite young. Trained with Thomas Niendorf at his west coast academy before trying to make it in Denmark. Has a Danish passport. Know him and his family quite well as I coached his older brother who is my son's age and Oliver was in Kindergarten thru Grade 9 with my daughter who is also a 2000.

With a Danish passport, he could end up playing for Denmark unless Canada cap him first