Sign in to follow this  
ted

Pacific FC - 2020 Season Thread

I hope for Pacific's sake that you guys do end up appointing a new manager, not just keeping Merriman on as manager next.

I don't have anything against Merriman, I just don't believe he has enough experience at this point. Especially given the fact that Pacific has such a young crop of players.

I know it’s not actually the case, but in terms of official announcements this team currently has 0 players signed and no head coach. I was frustrated by the lack of transparency and communication last season, but they’ve taken it to a whole new level now. We know the core group of players were still together training after the season, so why can’t they tell us who is returning or if they are searching for a new coach. It might help their season ticket renewal campaign if people knew there was a team to watch

Edited by Aird25

Nice to have Campbell confirmed. He was probably  the most likely to get interest from elsewhere. The core of the team has stayed together training so I imagine they’ll all be back too.

On another note, how do you interview an interim coach and not ask whether he’s staying on or not. Madness 

1 hour ago, Aird25 said:

On another note, how do you interview an interim coach and not ask whether he’s staying on or not. Madness 

Could have been one of the conditions of the interview that that question not be asked.