Pacific FC - 2020 Season Thread

ted

Every year since 2013, the Lake Side Buoys have awarded their Supporters' Choice Player of the Year Award to the best player as voted by the fans. Usually this trophy is presented at the final home game of the season, but in 2020, it was awarded to Marco Bustos at a post-season training session.

3 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

A one year deal for our best hope at a sale. Nonsensical. We’re looking solid for next season though! Now for the forced international signings and hopefully a local kid or two if there’s roster/cap space 

Have you considered that the player would only agree to a one-year extension? He's probably backing himself to dominate next year and set himself for some tidy offers on a free ttansfer.

38 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

Have you considered that the player would only agree to a one-year extension? He's probably backing himself to dominate next year and set himself for some tidy offers on a free ttansfer.

I regret putting a negative spin on the signing, but that’s not a good look for me either. 

9 minutes ago, Raven said:

In looking over the York United rebrand, I am hoping that Pacific FC will move to the Trident logo as its’ primary logo. The people I talk to are not sure what the primary logo is, and even after I explain it is a Douglas fir they kind of see it.....

Its a fir?? I thought it was a lighthouse??  

Tbh I don’t mind the concept of the logo with the tree and the island, but I think they could have done a far better job with the design. The shapes are so simplistic that nobody could ever recognize them for what they are supposed to stand for without being told