OneSoccer archive of the Can v USA game stops at 76:26?

Rocket Robin

3 minutes ago, Shortdutchcanuck said:

I was just getting into the full thrill of watching this again,  looking forward to that Cavallini goal, and it just cuts off.  

CanMNT just took a leap forward, OneSoccer needs to as well.

With all due respect, OneSoccer is a leap forward.  They are still working out kinks but they have won me over. 

21 minutes ago, Rocket Robin said:

Yeah it's now 2 hours 30 minutes.  I can watch the end of the game and the post game stuff. 

All day I was watching US post game reactions and smirking.  

I wonder if my e-mail to OneSoccer helped?  

I haven't been able to find much post game reaction aside from twellman, holden and garacap, espn and the like seem to be oddly silent on everything although I would like to see that smug espn FC host eat his words from a week ago

34 minutes ago, Coramoor said:

I haven't been able to find much post game reaction aside from twellman, holden and garacap, espn and the like seem to be oddly silent on everything although I would like to see that smug espn FC host eat his words from a week ago

I specifically watched espn FC today just to see that bugger eat crow, but it was all Spain, Bulgaria..blah blah, I fell asleep.  

Edited by Bison44

2 hours ago, Bison44 said:

I specifically watched espn FC today just to see that bugger eat crow, but it was all Spain, Bulgaria..blah blah, I fell asleep.  

I think they film in the afternoon (after the Euro 20 qualifiers but before the Canada-US game) so they may speak about it on tomorrow’s show.