In Toronto on vacation, info required!

ScottyArfield

Hi All, 

Im here on vacation and thinking of going along to the game on Tuesday and have a few questions:

1. We are from Scotland and massive Rangers fans - my sons are 3 and 6 and would love to meet Scott Arfield. I know back home you can meet the players before  / after the game outside but can we do the same here? 

2. Best seats? Are children's tickets discounted? 

3. Anywhere to go for a pre match beer baring in mind we will have a 3 and 6 year old with us? 

Thanks in advance! 

"Saturday night and the air is getting hot, Scotty Arfield!" 

Edited by ScottyArfield

1. Awesome, hope you have a great stay in our beautiful country. A few people have mentioned it on here, someone can answer that better. 

2. Usually the back of the south section is very kids friendly, however this game in the south end is almost or already sold out. Admin could fill you in but if you are going to sit in the Supporter section ($20 tix), the back is the best with kids. 

3. Shoeless Joes 

Is great to pre game, drink and food. Very family friendly. It's where the Vs pre game also and is walking distance to stadium. Go early cause it should be packed.
Hope your/our lad has a big game Tuesday, this is a huge match for us!
Edited by apbsmith

For meeting the players post-match, there’s usually a line of fans who greet the players on their way to the team bus. That happens on the west side of the stadium (near Gate 5). I suppose if you show up early enough you can catch the players on their way into the stadium a few hours ahead of the match at the same spot 

For non-south end tickets, ticketmaster.ca or the stadium box office is your best bet.

2 hours ago, ScottyArfield said:

Hi All, 

Im here on vacation and thinking of going along to the game on Tuesday and have a few questions:

1. We are from Scotland and massive Rangers fans - my sons are 3 and 6 and would love to meet Scott Arfield. I know back home you can meet the players before  / after the game outside but can we do the same here? 

2. Best seats? Are children's tickets discounted? 

3. Anywhere to go for a pre match beer baring in mind we will have a 3 and 6 year old with us? 

Thanks in advance! 

"Saturday night and the air is getting hot, Scotty Arfield!" 

Did you get tickets?

I have some left for the supporters section.. Please feel free to join us, and at the pre game event at Shoeless Joe's.

email me at voyageurstickets@gmail.com

Jamie