Olympique_de_Marseille

USA vs Canada - Friday Nov 15th, Orlando FL

Henry lol don’t worry one day he will be a star lol, like when will people on here realize this guy should not near  a Canadian national roster ever ! It’s just incredible with this guy !

1 minute ago, Corazon said:

People can hate on Henry all they want.  Cornelius is not saving this Canadian team today if he starts.

He's singlehandedly killing the offensive movement 

2 minutes ago, Corazon said:

People can hate on Henry all they want.  Cornelius is not saving this Canadian team today if he starts.

Ya but when will people realize he ain’t any good what will it take tell me I want to know?

On 11/12/2019 at 10:52 AM, kacbru said:

Agreed.  It feels eerily like the Haiti game... I need to keep reminding myself that as a CMNT supporter, I am a lot like Charlie Brown lining up to kick the ball.  Lucy won't possibly pull it away again this time will she? 

She did it again.

I was really hoping our defensive issues had been addressed, but obviously, that's not the case. Davies is not a defender. The only real bright star on that backline is Laryea. Henry is not the answer at centre back. At midfield, Millar needs more starts, and Hoilett needs more playing time. This is disappointing beyond words.