USA vs Canada - Friday Nov 15th, Orlando FL

13 hours ago, SoccMan said:

Apart from two teams how good is this league really ? Would rather we had more players playing in Portugal, Switzerland , Belgium , English Championship, German second division, Italy Serie B than Scotland’s top division and yes even more in the MLS over Scotland. Moreover , there have been a few former Scottish premier league players try there luck in the MLS and could not cut it. 

It's League 1 - that's where a lot of players come from (even Rangers) and go to after the SPL.

TFC down 1-0 in the 63rd.  Sucks for them, but conditions would be good to get Altidore in the field since they are now chasing a goal.  Would love to see him get subbed in, and have it go to extra time.  

Laryea is on on the bench, so just Oso getting the workout on the Canadian side. Bradley and Altidore (he is getting ready to come on as I type this) for the US squad. 

3 minutes ago, JuicyHam said:

You hate to see a young man down with a knee injury but we'll take what we can get. Guzan is no slouch but Steffen was the difference between a 4 or 5-0 game and a 2-0 game. 

How so? At most Steffen stopped David's once great chance (although I would say that was more on David then Steffen). So 3-0 maybe, not sure where the other goal or two would have come from though

3 minutes ago, Floortom said:

How so? At most Steffen stopped David's once great chance (although I would say that was more on David then Steffen). So 3-0 maybe, not sure where the other goal or two would have come from though

Agree. I don't remember a save Steffen made that a keeper of Guzan quality wouldn't make.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/11/gregg-berhalter-names-23-players-to-final-usmnt-roster-for-nations-league-matches

After originally being named to the roster last week, the availability of attacker Christian Pulisic remains uncertain after he suffered a hip injury during Chelsea’s match against Crystal Palace on Saturday. He continues to be evaluated and a decision on whether he will join the U.S. camp in Orlando is expected soon.

Midfielder Michael Bradley was also to be part of the squad, but was forced to withdraw after sustaining a right ankle injury during Sunday’s MLS Cup Final in Seattle.

Striker Jordan Morris and midfielder Cristian Roldan of Seattle Sounders FC were added to the roster following Sunday’s 3-1 win against Toronto FC in the 2019 MLS Cup, while forward Corey Baird and defender Chase Gasper departed camp over the weekend.