Jump to content

USA vs Canada - Friday Nov 15th, Orlando FL


Recommended Posts

TFC in MLS Cup on the 10th could complicate things.  Osorio, Laryea, and Fraser could be distracted.  If TFC lose they'll be on a downer and if they win they'll be expected to do the obligatory drunken bacchanal and parade routine that comes after.  Frankly, there's no time for that with the USA game just a few days after.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, CanadianSoccerFan said:

TFC in MLS Cup on the 10th could complicate things.  Osorio, Laryea, and Fraser could be distracted.  If TFC lose they'll be on a downer and if they win they'll be expected to do the obligatory drunken bacchanal and parade routine that comes after.  Frankly, there's no time for that with the USA game just a few days after.

 

Wouldn't that be the same for Bradley, Roldan and Morris? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Blackdude said:

Wouldn't that be the same for Bradley, Roldan and Morris? 

Yes, absolutely but I think the point is that while they should be called they might not be in a mental mindset to throw everything into this - which is crucial here.  Especially if TFC wins.. we're going to have guys showing up to camp after a parade or (maybe even worse) missing the parade?  Maybe it matters, maybe it doesn't... but it's concerning for sure.

The Americans are different because they'll be out for their pride/revenge and locked in IMO. 

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, CanadianSoccerFan said:

TFC in MLS Cup on the 10th could complicate things.  Osorio, Laryea, and Fraser could be distracted.  If TFC lose they'll be on a downer and if they win they'll be expected to do the obligatory drunken bacchanal and parade routine that comes after.  Frankly, there's no time for that with the USA game just a few days after.

 

Wait Fraser plays for TFC? 

You learn something new everyday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

USA DETAILED ROSTER BY POSITION (CLUB; CAPS/GOALS):

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Atlanta United FC; 62/0), Sean Johnson (New York City FC; 8/0), Matt Turner (New England Revolution; 0/0)

 

DEFENDERS (7): Reggie Cannon (FC Dallas; 9/0), Chase Gasper (Minnesota United FC; 0/0), Nick Lima (San Jose Earthquakes; 9/0), Aaron Long (New York Red Bulls; 14/2), Daniel Lovitz (Montreal Impact/CAN; 12/0), Mark McKenzie (Philadelphia Union; 0/0), Walker Zimmerman (LAFC; 11/2)

MIDFIELDERS (5): Brenden Aaronson (Philadelphia Union; 0/0), Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy; 12/2), Djordje Mihailovic (Chicago Fire; 5/1), Wil Trapp (Columbus Crew SC; 20/0), Jackson Yueill (San Jose Earthquakes; 4/0)

FORWARDS (5): Paul Arriola (D.C. United; 30/5), Corey Baird (Real Salt Lake; 4/0), Jeremy Ebobisse (Portland Timbers; 1/0), Jonathan Lewis (Colorado Rapids; 5/0), Gyasi Zardes (Columbus Crew SC; 54/10)

Edited by xabuep2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, xabuep2 said:

USA DETAILED ROSTER BY POSITION (CLUB; CAPS/GOALS):

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Atlanta United FC; 62/0), Sean Johnson (New York City FC; 8/0), Matt Turner (New England Revolution; 0/0)

 

DEFENDERS (7): Reggie Cannon (FC Dallas; 9/0), Chase Gasper (Minnesota United FC; 0/0), Nick Lima (San Jose Earthquakes; 9/0), Aaron Long (New York Red Bulls; 14/2), Daniel Lovitz (Montreal Impact/CAN; 12/0), Mark McKenzie (Philadelphia Union; 0/0), Walker Zimmerman (LAFC; 11/2)

MIDFIELDERS (5): Brenden Aaronson (Philadelphia Union; 0/0), Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy; 12/2), Djordje Mihailovic (Chicago Fire; 5/1), Wil Trapp (Columbus Crew SC; 20/0), Jackson Yueill (San Jose Earthquakes; 4/0)

FORWARDS (5): Paul Arriola (D.C. United; 30/5), Corey Baird (Real Salt Lake; 4/0), Jeremy Ebobisse (Portland Timbers; 1/0), Jonathan Lewis (Colorado Rapids; 5/0), Gyasi Zardes (Columbus Crew SC; 54/10)

No Altidore (which makes sense since he’s been injured for a while) or Morris. I think Morris hurts them while the other “surprises” (Bradley , roldan ) might be addition by subtraction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2019 at 3:35 PM, apbsmith said:

Pre - game should never be any issues :). If anything some American supporters might be discretely cheering for us for their manager gets sacked before WCQ starts... I'm not even joking. 

I pre-booked parking a bit closer for same price and they allow tailgate (bring your own) and do not have to be hackled by the outlaws...We will be a group of 8

https://www.parkwhiz.ca/p/orlando-parking/521-w-central-blvd/?event_id=976801

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Gary23 said:

I pre-booked parking a bit closer for same price and they allow tailgate (bring your own) and do not have to be hackled by the outlaws...We will be a group of 8

https://www.parkwhiz.ca/p/orlando-parking/521-w-central-blvd/?event_id=976801

So we are tailgating then?  Not a restaurant/pub?

Why not!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Reign said:

Roster coming today ? Maybe ?

Last time the roster came out on Tuesday October 1st,  which was the Tuesday before the international window began.

The equivalent would be Tuesday, November 5th this time.

After the club games this weekend would make sense.

 

EDIT: The USA will announce their full squad on November 6th 

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...