Sign in to follow this  
Lofty

Match Thread: Sep 21, 2019: HFX vs. Valour

57 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

ūüėģ

Whah???

Needs a step more of pace to be sure, starving a little to but thought he had good movement.  Wings keeping Wanderers line on alert you watch, he's going to hinge Valour's trailing attackers and get rewarded.  

Now that I've written that..   

I think that was more a reference to Paolucci's, ahem, flair for the theatric.

He is Italian and plays like an Italian. 'nuff said.

New CPL record for Valour: the first time they have followed a win with something other than a loss.

Next milestone: two wins in a row! I guess we will have to wait for that one.

Next up for Valour: Cavalry away. This time we will be the team with something to prove. If I can count the yellows on one hand I am going to be VERY disappointed.

Rob's frustration is very understandable and that was definitely a pen. Musse goal side of the defender with the ball. You touch him and it's a pen every time. Another cr@p decision from a CPL ref.

But let's be realistic. Even with an extra SIX points, Valour would still be 3 behind Forge, with two extra games played and only 4 to play. The Fall Season race is over for Valour and it has nothing to do with the refs!

With that said, I am very much enjoying Valour's improved performances and results. Keep it up and finish the season strong.