Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jordan

Canadians abroad: Sept 13 - Sept 19, 2019

Recommended Posts

Guidelines for this thread

  • In this thread post match updates on all Canadians abroad for September 13th - Sept 19, 2019.
  • If you find updates posted in some other thread then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.
  • If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.
  • Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

England

Hoilett is on the bench for todays match with Derby. Hoilett enters with 30 left. 30 mins in a 1-1 draw. Had a few chances

Ireland

Warde and Twardek both start against Finn Harps. Warde scores direct off a corner. Both go 90 in a  3-1 final

Scotland

Zanatta starts for Partick against Arbroath. Zanatta goes 90 in a 1-1 final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jordan said:

England

Hoilett is on the bench for todays match with Derby. Hoilett enters with 30 left. 30 mins in a 1-1 draw. Had a few chances

Ireland

Warde and Twardek both start against Finn Harps. Warde scores direct off a corner. Both go 90 in a  3-1 final

Scotland

Zanatta starts for Partick against Arbroath. Zanatta goes 90 in a 1-1 final

So we let our MOM against Cuba in the home leg go back to England early so he can play 30 minutes in an early season match?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Thanks! I did read once about family reasons but nothing more was said about it and it was discussed on here about keeping a good relationship with NW and Cardiff!

Now I feel like a dick for questioning that!😯

Edited by gator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, HochelagaFC said:

Belgium

Cyle Larin starts and scored (45+4 minute) for ZW against Eupen. The wait is over.

They went down to 10 men just before as well. 

Edit : video of the goal

https://www.proximus-sports.be/nl/voetbal/jupiler-pro-league/video/24863/goal-eupen-0-1-sv-zulte-waregem-45-larin

 

- Also Davies was brought on at the 62' with Bayern labouring at 1-1 against RB Leipzig.  Set up a decent chance for Tolisso but it ended with that score.  Great to see him trusted with decent minutes with a game in the balance and with who else they have on their bench.  

 

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, gator said:

^ Thanks! I did read once about family reasons but nothing more was said about it and it was discussed on here about keeping a good relationship with NW and Cardiff!

Now I feel like a dick for questioning that!😯

The announcer for the match said he had a death in the family. Just showed up on match day and played very well. Set up a few chances.

Edited by red card

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, red card said:

The announcer for the match said he had a death in the family. Just showed up on match day and played very well. Set up a few chances.

He played very well, MOM for me, I was at the match at BMO if that's when it was mentioned so I didn't hear that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Froese started and played 71 minutes for Saarbrücken, which lost 0-2 to Bayern Alzenau. The first loss of the season (in 8 games). Saarbrücken immediately lost their top spot to tiny club TSV Steinbach. 

Gabriel Boakye entered in the 60 minute for Köln II, which went 0-3 to Borussia Dortmund II. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...