Sign in to follow this  
Olympique_de_Marseille

Canada vs Cuba - Sat Sept 7th - game thread

1 minute ago, king1010 said:

Then osorio is dropped i guess? 

I know there are TFC fans on here, but I think he is the one that gets left behind out of that list.  Simply too much talent in attacking positions and playing Davies at LB seems criminal (apologies to Bayern).

My first experience with OneSoccer.  Watching it chromecast onto my TV at home.

First 25 minutes was great - no issues.  Then the chromecast cut off/went blank.  I finally got it back up - and it's been buffering/freezing since.  Seems to be whenever they try to show a replay it freezes/buffers:(

Restarted my phone - and hoping for a better second half.

On the plus side, got to see that David supergoal with no problems.....

11 minutes ago, spitfire said:

My first time on one soccer.. Dunfield seems ok wheeler ... not so much

Wheeler's commentary always seems overly... cheesy? Dunno how to explain it but I'm definitely not a fan.

7 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

Who sits, Cavallini, David, or Hoilett? Or do we change formation 

Well, it's not like we don't need defenders.....   hides under bed.

1 minute ago, damaaster said:

First 25 minutes was great - no issues.  Then the chromecast cut off/went blank.  I finally got it back up - and it's been buffering/freezing since.  Seems to be whenever they try to show a replay it freezes/buffers:(

FWIW, I haven't had any of those issues.  

Yeah it's working fine for me. I've been using OneSoccer throughout the CPL season and it has had its problems for sure, but today I'm not having any issues.

Edited by Scottie

Im hoping they eventually become available to download for xbox one. Perhaps it was just a chromecast issue...not sure.

I restarted my phone and it's worked fine so far since....*fingers crossed*

2 minutes ago, damaaster said:

I was going to post a pic of a 2400 baud modem, but then realized most people won't know what it is....

Do you stream similar things like movies or other live things the same way?    

Does it work in general is what I am wondering, and if you don't normally do that... how to know where the problem is?

It seems odd to say, but Davies has been the least effective attacker tonight.   It does seem like he tries to do too much sometimes (I disliked all the step overs in the GC).  I am not sure if it is because his big transfer makes him think he has to be the centrepiece but it often leads to mistakes and wasted chances.

I agree on Davies - trying to do too much. He is being double/triple teamed. If he can start dishing off quickly instead of trying to beat 2-3 we will start scoring at will.
That said - shows how much better we've become over the years, when our best player is having a "bad" game and we are up 4-0

1 minute ago, damaaster said:

I agree on Davies - trying to do too much. He is being double/triple teamed. If he can start dishing off quickly instead of trying to beat 2-3 we will start scoring at will.
That said - shows how much better we've become over the years, when our best player is having a "bad" game and we are up 4-0

Yeah, we have moved into first world soccer problems when we feel the score isn't high enough. 

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

I guess I am being really critical, but I really do have high expectations for this team.  

I think we all do but we can’t think that it’s going to be 6 nil or more every time we play a minnow. Doing that helps but it’s always going to come down to beating the U.S.