Canada vs Cuba - Sat Sept 7th - game thread

2 hours ago, costarg said:

Ok i get it, you're from Brampton.  But you need to understand, bias aside, that just ain't gonna happen.  The only way you come anywhere close to seeing your bias play out is if CSA hires a head coach from Brampton, who is also blinded by a self-serving bias and love for all that is Brampton.  

The untouchables, in a competetive match right now are: David, Davies, Cavallini, Arfield, Kaye, Borjan, Henry and maybe Hoilett.

Dunno, but for me, country comes above all.  I'm an Impact fan, but regularly cheer for TFC, the Whitecaps and any other team playing Canadians (Orlando rules!) just to see our national team succeed and get one step closer to playing in the World Cup again. 

“It was more or less me being playful,”

I should stop being vague on the Internet. 

I was not being serious with regards to choosing Osorio over Arfield.

Edited by Macksam

I stayed with some people after the game to talk to some players.  Several players spent time after the game to see friends as well as fans.  Most players climbed into the stands and spent 20-30 minutes in the crowd taking pictures with fans/children.

Derek Cornelius, Doneil Henry, Kamal Miller, Steven Vitoria, MAK, Cyle Larin, Liam Millar & Jonathan David all spent significant time with fans in the stands after the game.  Also noticed Larin gave his cleats to some young fans.  I was late heading over there so there may have been more players that had already left but classy move by all those players.

1 minute ago, Corazon said:

I stayed with some people after the game to talk to some players.  Several players spent time after the game to see friends as well as fans.  Most players climbed into the stands and spent 20-30 minutes in the crowd taking pictures with fans/children.

Derek Cornelius, Doneil Henry, Kamal Miller, Steven Vitoria, MAK, Cyle Larin, Liam Millar & Jonathan David all spent significant time with fans in the stands after the game.  Also noticed Larin gave his cleats to some young fans.  I was late heading over there so there may have been more players that had already left but classy move by all those players.

Awesome to hear! 

Was this by the tunnel or near the supporters section?

18 minutes ago, Corazon said:

Now I wish I stuck around a little longer! 

18 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Awesome to hear! 

Was this by the tunnel or near the supporters section?

In the Northwest Corner of the stadium behind the Canada bench side (normally away team bench for TFC games).  That area is usually reserved for friends and family during Toronto FC games so I suspect that it was the same for Canada and most likely the reason the crowd flocked there.