Gold Cup 2021

Ansem

2 hours ago, SpursFlu said:

If something has been DEBUNKED! You know its probably to be proven true. If something was likely to be incorrect you wouldn't need to use such language. Its so people won't bother thinking for themselves or considering an alternative 

I told someone the other day that 99.97% of people recover from coronavirus. They guy replied that has been debunked. I said really, a few weeks ago me and my wife pulled the numbers directly from BC Heath's website. That was without considering age demographics or the thousands of people who didn't bother to ever be tested or show symptoms. Now we're debunking numbers? Lol At that point you just throw your hands in the air

Curious where you got that number. From the numbers I see (also from BC health) the death rate of confirmed cases is 1.18%. 

7 minutes ago, nazzer said:

So who will be our goalkeeper in the gold cup? Crepeau or st clair? Was crepeau excluded from world cup qualifying to start here? Or was that a sign of him being left behind

Crepeau and his wife gave birth to their first during the last window. That's why he was out. He's going to be the first choice over St. Clair as long as he is playing and Dane isn't. Seems like a no brainer.

7 hours ago, SpursFlu said:

told someone the other day that 99.97% of people recover from coronavirus. They guy replied that has been debunked. I said really, a few weeks ago me and my wife pulled the numbers directly from BC Heath's website. That was without considering age demographics or the thousands of people who didn't bother to ever be tested or show symptoms. Now we're debunking numbers? Lol At that point you just throw your hands in the air

The guy was right.   BC's numbers show people dying at a rate almost 40x higher than what you're claiming.

Perhaps you and your wife should learn how to do simple math before you start making medical claims that contradict the experts.

7 hours ago, lenny said:

The guy was right.   BC's numbers show people dying at a rate almost 40x higher than what you're claiming.

Perhaps you and your wife should learn how to do simple math before you start making medical claims that contradict the experts.

Which experts?

16 hours ago, Obinna said:

That's not what the links show.

The SALK institute claim the spike protein is toxic. Reuters claim that it isn't. The Japanese study referenced by Reuters found lipid nanoparticles (which house the mRNA) distributed throughout the entire body, not localized to the injection site as previously thought. The "debunk" is that spike proteins generated by the vaccine do not enter the bloodstream in large enough amounts to be toxic, supposedly, but they do enter the blood stream and we do know they are toxic, according to SALK.

The YouTube clip is two PHDs, one being the inventor of mRNA technology, and a third gentleman who's a researcher, and they are analyzing and discussing the Pfizer's data.

Either way, contradictory claims for sure.

And unfortunately none of that matters as far as Gold Cup is concerned, because as JamboAl and Olympique de Marseille point out the boarder will indeed be closed. 

I don't really see the logic behind closing a land boarder when the air borders are open, but whatever. It is what it is.

Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

I actually went into this with an open mind to see if what you’re claiming is true. The above quote from the salk link you sent immediately says the opposite of what you’re claiming.

On 6/22/2021 at 4:55 AM, rob.notenboom said:

Curious where you got that number. From the numbers I see (also from BC health) the death rate of confirmed cases is 1.18%. 

And that does not include the stat for Excess Mortality, which would for the most part be Covid related although unconfirmed as such.

Every country and even region calculates this differently (there are German lander that don't even do the stat, incredibly). 

The point being, he lies to himself and to everyone else, including his "loved ones", but this should not be the place for him to roll in his own puke.

1 hour ago, untoldsean said:

I am excited about this years Gold Cup but I am wondering what type of team will Canada field. Are we going to 'rest' our players to focus on WCQ?

Makes sense to put out a B team but still have like a couple or a few of your "A" starters but not all