International Call-ups CPL

VinceA

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/24/2019 at 6:58 PM, badname22 said:

I know you didn't put all of them but I still think there are a few more potential ones:

-  Malyk Hamilton (Jamaica) 

- Mathew Baldisimo (Philippines) 

- Ali Mussse (Somalia)

-  Prince Amanda (Tanzania) 

- David Doe (Liberia)

Ali Musse was called tho, but he's not in the soccer radar anymore. Does anybody know anything about him?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 7:57 AM, VinceA said:

Jems Geffrard has been called up to Haiti, however Andrew Jean-Baptiste wasn't and he tweeted something interesting but not sure if connected.

Gale had to talk him down.

Didn't get called again poor Andrew 

Ryan Telfer has been called up to Trinidad.

I know Pena had a difficult game against the USA but the whole team was abysmal so I don't get why he isn't getting more chances with the team.

Also I imagine Rampersad and Garcia would be called up too but then it would be difficult for them to get back into Canada.

Rampersad and Garcia have been called up to Trinidad, but won't be joining due to Canadian travel restrictions. Halifax mentiosn they are working on making it easier for them to come in and out of Canada.

https://hfxwanderersfc.canpl.ca/article/garcia-and-rampersad-invited-to-trinidad-and-tobagos-training-camp-for-the-wcqs

Valour's William Akio and their draft pick who I don't believe they've signed yet Tony Mikhael have been called up to South Sudan and Lebanon, respectively.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...