Valour FC - World's Worst Club

Binky

3 minutes ago, Binky said:

I may be new to football, but I do know that the second best team in the CPL hasn't beat their champion yet. It's only halftime and the second best team in CPL is only up one goal, after having had the home-field advantage in the first half. Knowledgeable soccer supporters like you and Ted must surely know that the game's not over until the final whistle has sounded, right?

Well if you want to play that game let’s wait and see.  But I do know that any knowledgeable supporter would have seen last Thursday that Forge was in a different class than the Guatemalan champions. 

1 minute ago, Binky said:

What do you base this on? Do you having any facts to support such a statement, or is this just based on a wild assumption?

Facts, please?

Coming from the guy who posted an article calling the SPL the worst league in the world this is rich.  

Harry Manson wouldn’t even be good enough to be kit boy on a Guatemalan team and that’s all you need to know.  If you don’t know who that is I feel sad for you. 

1 minute ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Coming from the guy who posted an article calling the SPL the worst league in the world this is rich.  

Harry Manson wouldn’t even be good enough to be kit boy on a Guatemalan team and that’s all you need to know.  If you don’t know who that is I feel sad for you. 

Interesting that you bring up Harry Manson. I was just looking at his YouTube clip this morning, and you know what? It's been viewed 4,998 times!

What has been the average attendance at Pacific FC matches this year?

4 minutes ago, Binky said:

Interesting that you bring up Harry Manson. I was just looking at his YouTube clip this morning, and you know what? It's been viewed 4,998 times!

Doesn’t really matter does it? Harry Manson couldn’t even play L1O.  Sad. Good story though. 

3 hours ago, Binky said:

This nonsensical, CanPL-bashing thread is nominally about Winnipeg, why are you bashing PFC? 

BTW, the Harry Manson piece, which I think is great and still try to promote to people BTW, has been up since 2014. That makes the average annual number (based on four years to be kind) 1,250 (rounded up, to again be generous). So on an annual basis, less people watch this video than go to the average PFC game.

What does that prove? Absolutely nothing!

over it bullshit GIF by CBC

54 minutes ago, ted said:

This nonsensical, CanPL-bashing thread is nominally about Winnipeg, why are you bashing PFC? 

BTW, the Harry Manson piece, which I think is great and still try to promote to people BTW, has been up since 2014. That makes the average annual number (based on four years to be kind) 1,250 (rounded up, to again be generous). So on an annual basis, less people watch this video than go to the average PFC game.

What does that prove? Absolutely nothing!

over it ******** GIF by CBC

To me, the only thing this thread has proved is that there are way too many over-inflated egos on this board who don't know Jack _hit about soccer!

Edited by Binky

8 hours ago, Binky said:

I may be new to football, but I do know that the second best team in the CPL hasn't beat their champion yet. It's only halftime and the second best team in CPL is only up one goal, after having had the home-field advantage in the first half. Knowledgeable soccer supporters like you and Ted must surely know that the game's not over until the final whistle has sounded, right?

So Binky... 

7 minutes ago, Rocket Robin said:

Comoros (islands off the African coast in the Indian Ocean probably are worst in the world. 

Points deducted from two teams for practising witchcraft and the championship play-off awarded when one team didn't show up.  

Comoros.jpg

How is witchcraft a point deduction?  Do they also deduct points for superstitions?  😂

6 hours ago, Rocket Robin said:

Comoros (islands off the African coast in the Indian Ocean probably are worst in the world. 

Points deducted from two teams for practising witchcraft and the championship play-off awarded when one team didn't show up.  

In fairness, I wouldn't fault a CPL team for losing to a team that knows magic

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 5:24 PM, Binky said:

WOW! Maybe the CPL is better then I thought. Kick Algorithms has the CPL ranked at 77th in the world, just slightly ahead of the Campeonato Caboverdiano de Futebol (Cape Verde Islands League).

https://www.kickalgor.com/

Would anyone here pay $20 for the cheapest ticket to watch a Cape Verdian championship match? If there's enough interest, I'm willing to organize a tour for the next Sporting Clube da Praia vs CS Mindelense clash, which should be a real doozy!

CPL is ranked exactly at 91 position, the same as EFL League One (3rd English)

https://www.kickalgor.com/football-leagues/the-ka-football-leagues-global-rating-for-2019-20/yard-table-the-ka-football-leagues-global-rating-july-2019/

not enough records in international competitions; must go up in the next months