Sign in to follow this  
narduch

Match Thread: August 5, 2019 - HFX Wanderers v Valour

22 minutes ago, Valour_M said:

I agree 100% re: Ohin. a little prone to mental lapses still though?

Yeah.  Too bold sometimes.  Think he gets a little over excited at times but don't really see a better alternative (for what he brings all-in-all) on this team. 

5 minutes ago, Lofty said:

Valour now winless in ELEVEN. Bloody hell, that is bad.

The team isn't that bad.  But you are living it and like I said to you on Wednesday, losing that many games can't mean you are also just unlucky.  Something is missing but I just can't put my finger on it.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

The team isn't that bad.  But you are living it and like I said to you on Wednesday, losing that many games can't mean you are also just unlucky.  Something is missing but I just can't put my finger on it.

It's extremely easy to put your finger on. Look at the numbers. They can't score. For all that I've dumped on Mitter and Murrell and to a lesser extent Thomas, they aren't even the biggest problem any more.

Edited by jonovision

You know what we need right now?  Just to make things that much better?

A vote of confidence by Wade Miller in Valour manager Rob Gale. 

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

It's extremely easy to put your finger on. Look at the numbers. They can't score. For all that I've dumped on Mitter and Murrell and to a lesser extent Thomas, they aren't even the biggest problem any more.

But a lot of teams in this league have that problem; Valour does create chances.  I think your team just have these awful defensive lapses that keep on happening.  

Murrels behaviour was disgusting. The pushing of the ref is one thing, the kicking of the table has me fuming. A old man sitting for there trying to do his job and you kick a ******* table at him ? Throw the book at him. 10 game ban.

3 minutes ago, Lofty said:

That was a straight red for Murrell. I think that typically gets him 3 games. Plus another 3 (?) for the afters. Gone for 6 games?

lol Not a chance.