Borges - Camargo - Pasquotti 

——Adekugbe — Belland G ——

Gasparotto - Zator - Samuel 

—————— Carducci —————

5 Cavs

3 Y9

2 Forge

1 Valour 

Since this is an all star game and not a seasons best XI, I’m gonna do the typical North American route and include a player from every team.

Borges - Campbell - Pasquotti

Bekker - Camargo - BelandGoyette

Abzi - Zator - Schaale - Esua

Carducci

Plus a sub from each squad: Verhoeven, Diouck, Bustos, Ingham, Krutzen, Ledgerwood, Bona

Wow.  Harder than it looks.  Lots of "could be" out there but my best 11, roughly by position.   Bad news, not a lot of defenders leaping to mind as stand outs.  Good news, think one or two of these fellows should be playing their way onto bigger and better things for 2020.  Better news, a least a couple of players on pretty much every team who are NOT on my All Star list that are worth keeping a very close eye on.  

Telfer--Campbell--Gattas

Borges--Bekker--Pasquatti--Beland-Goyette

Trafford--Gasporatto--Zator

Carducci

17 hours ago, Mikmacdo said:

Abzi and telfer deserve to make the 11. 

Admit the first player I thought of not on Forge or Cavalry was Telfer. 

I recognise that having watched Cavalry, even live, and twice, I have not followed the players well enough to be able to name their 4-5 top and most essential players, apart from in goal. Anyone?

15 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Admit the first player I thought of not on Forge or Cavalry was Telfer. 

I recognise that having watched Cavalry, even live, and twice, I have not followed the players well enough to be able to name their 4-5 top and most essential players, apart from in goal. Anyone?

For me its

Carducci (I know you said apart from in goal but I need to make the distinction that he is the best player in the side)

Pasquotti

Camaro

Zator

Then I'd say theres a bit of a dropoff. Those 3 have been standouts all season while the likes of Ledgerwood (injury), Buscher, Escalante, Adekugbe, Trafford, and Northover have had some good to great performances but not as consistently as the others.

Gianstopolous has been pretty good in the few starts hes had as well. Guessed right on the PK the other day and nearly got a hand on it.

Edit: forgot Malonga, who was a pretty effective striker before his injury. Has only just come back but I expect he'll be scoring regularly soon enough. Oliver Minatel has also been good as a super sub with the odd start, and his goal the other day was off a beautifully timed run.

Edited by Scottie

10 hours ago, Scottie said:

For me its

Carducci (I know you said apart from in goal but I need to make the distinction that he is the best player in the side)

Pasquotti

Camaro

Zator

Then I'd say theres a bit of a dropoff. Those 3 have been standouts all season while the likes of Ledgerwood (injury), Buscher, Escalante, Adekugbe, Trafford, and Northover have had some good to great performances but not as consistently as the others.

Gianstopolous has been pretty good in the few starts hes had as well. Guessed right on the PK the other day and nearly got a hand on it.

Edit: forgot Malonga, who was a pretty effective striker before his injury. Has only just come back but I expect he'll be scoring regularly soon enough. Oliver Minatel has also been good as a super sub with the odd start, and his goal the other day was off a beautifully timed run.

Thanks, great summary. And here I was thinking Camargo is one of the standouts when you see him live, and you did not even mention him.

Manager: Tommy Wheeldon Jnr

——Campbell———— Gattas ———

Borges - Camargo - Pasquotti 

——Adekugbe — Buscher ——

Gasparotto- Schaale - Zator

—————— Carducci —————

Bench: Ingham, Telfer, Soria, Blasco, Verhoeven, Wheeldon Jnr jnr..

Bloody hard. Does Campbell really deserve to be there or is it a purple patch? I gave him an out as he has stepped up and worked hard. felt bad leaving out Waterman and Trafford as they have both be excellent too. Gasparotto had a bad last month but has been great otherwise. Put Wheeldon on the bench because I honestly was disappointed and thought he was just there because of his brother. Wow did he ever make me feel stupid. Congrats.  

Edited by toontownman
wasn't finished.

With how dominant Calgary and Hamilton have been I really think the all star team would be filled with their players except standouts.    Campbell/Blasco have become the most potent duo in the league along with Bekker/Borges and Adukukbe/Carmargo so they make my list.

Borges-Campbell-Blasco

Bekker-Adukukbe-Carmargo

Krutzen-Zator-Wheedon-Gasparatto

Carducci