Gender Equality: FIFA: "Fair Play" = "Fair Pay?" VAR

Binky

16 hours ago, Macksam said:

vladimir putin laughing GIF

The men's game makes more money (sponsorship, TV, ticket sales) so the prize money is better. How old are you?

Obviously not as old as antiquated as your good ol' boys attitude is.

2 hours ago, Macksam said:

No, it’s just logic and sound reasoning, try using it sometime. 

I dare you to look your mother, wife and daughter straight in their eyes and tell them that men deserve more money than women for doing the same job because men are worth it and women aren't. Somehow, you just strike me as the kinda of guy who doesn't have the balls to do that!

Anyhow, I'm done communicating with you, but please feel feel to keep on embarrassing yourself in a public forum!

Edited by Binky

32 minutes ago, Binky said:

I dare you to look your mother, wife and daughter straight in their eyes and tell them that men deserve more money than women for doing the same job because men are worth it and women aren't. Somehow, you just strike me as the kinda of guy who doesn't have the balls to do that!

Anyhow, I'm done communicating with you, but please feel feel to keep on embarrassing yourself in a public forum!

Should we be paying U21 players as much as senior team players?  The U21 players are the top players in their respective group and they work just as hard as the senior team players.  Not paying them just as much as the senior team simply because they are younger is age discrimination.  Or do we pay the senior team players more because they are the ones that put butts in the seats and eyes on the TV screen?

Should Sergio Busquets be paid just as much Messi?  Both are arguably one of the best at their respective positions.  Both have worked hard to get where they are.  Both play for the same team in the same league.  Or do we pay Messi more because we value goal scorers over central mids, and Messi puts more butts in the seats and eyes on the TV screen?

1 hour ago, Binky said:

200.gif

26 minutes ago, AvroArrow said:

Should we be paying U21 players as much as senior team players?  The U21 players are the top players in their respective group and they work just as hard as the senior team players.  Not paying them just as much as the senior team simply because they are younger is age discrimination.  Or do we pay the senior team players more because they are the ones that put butts in the seats and eyes on the TV screen?

Should Sergio Busquets be paid just as much Messi?  Both are arguably one of the best at their respective positions.  Both have worked hard to get where they are.  Both play for the same team in the same league.  Or do we pay Messi more because we value goal scorers over central mids, and Messi puts more butts in the seats and eyes on the TV screen?

Considering Binky's reply was devoid of logic, and his/her responses are coming across as more cartoonish, she/he is probably trolling. A for effort Binky.

1 hour ago, Macksam said:

Considering Binky's reply was devoid of logic, and his/her responses are coming across as more cartoonish, she/he is probably trolling. A for effort Binky.

Robert (aka Binky) has been trolling for years. Why would this day be any different? ;)

• Admin locked this topic