Binky

The Road to Qatar.

On 8/9/2019 at 7:34 PM, nolando said:

tumblr_oa4y31KiHP1teygvgo4_250.gif

Yes, that's exactly what it's like living in a country, whose national soccer association and national team coach do not want the national men's soccer team to be a top-6 CONCACAF country.

On 8/9/2019 at 10:23 PM, Binky said:

What's this @Binky sh_t? There is no  @Binky. Just Binky! I not on the twitter, and I don't do Facebook, and I also don't own a smart phone, or post on one, or watch streamed soccer games on one. I'm just an old fashioned big-screen commercial broadcast kinda guy. As to when it comes to copying and pasting no-discernible-value stuff, I find that there is a whole bunch of worse no-discernible-value stuff that gets posted on this board than the statistical material that I post. So my answer to you is, respectfully, NO!

Might I respectfully suggest you invest in a MacBook Air, or a MacBook Pro, and that way you will not experience the frustrations one has to put up with when depending so heavily on a smartphone!

Sorry to tell you old man but this site is social media and you are a trendy hipster no matter how much you dislike it.

Has it been confirmed that they will even rank the teams 1-8 in the non-hex side? Everywhere I have read says it will be a draw, maybe I missed it?

I'm hoping they seed it into 2 pots 1-4 & 5-8 or set up the entire tournament ranking format #1-#8. From what I'm understanding though is there will be draws after every round of the 8 team tournament? 

With CONCACAF who knows what they decided, but there could potentially be some very sweaty 1st round matchups for some countries, if the draw is not seeded.

It looks like Honduras has their September friendlies confirmed since they don't start Nations League until October. Elo lists them as playing 2 home matches, September 5th against Puerto Rico and September 10th against Chile.

If our Nations League match against Cuba is only expected to earn us around 3 FIFA points, Honduras will earn even less than that since their match is only a friendly. If their match against Chile goes how you'd think it would, hopefully they lose more points than they gain and they finish the September window lower than 1350 points.