The Road to Qatar.

Binky

40 minutes ago, cronaldo7 said:

IF Canada end up playing Haiti in the next round, what's the likelihood that we actually play in Haiti? I mean, the CSA will obviously be strongly against it. It clearly wouldn't be ok. Do we start some sort of petition to show how important it is to us as well?

They are playing a home match tonight so if CONCACAF were going to sanction them I think it would have happened, Haiti should not be playing home matches after the armed hold up of the Belize bus, it has got to be concerning for any foreign footballer playing in that country!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56494064

7 hours ago, gator said:

They are playing a home match tonight so if CONCACAF were going to sanction them I think it would have happened, Haiti should not be playing home matches after the armed hold up of the Belize bus, it has got to be concerning for any foreign footballer playing in that country!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56494064

This is a FIFA decision 

Edited by narduch

9 minutes ago, narduch said:

Today's matches. All times ET. Please share streams if you got em. Particularly looking for Haiti v Nicarugua.

Kind of a shame there are 3 deciding matches all at 9pm.

image.png.a859968bca8435b2824d65851392c78b.png

Picking winners of each match

- Cuba easily beats St Vincent & Grenadines

- St Kitts & Nevis beats Trinidad and Tobago to advance to home & away playoff 

- Bermuda beats Cayman Islands 

- Barbados vs Dominica ends in a draw

- El Salvador beats Antigua and Barbuda to advance to home and away playoffs

- Puerto Rico beats Guyana

- Going for a shock result...Nicaragua upsets Haiti to advance to home and away playoffs

- Montserrat beats Grenada but it won't be enough to advance to home/away playoffs 

- Curacao beats Guatemala to advance to home/away playoffs winning the group 

- Shock result Dominican Republic (DR) beats Panama who was in the 2018 FIFA World Cup to eliminate Panama; DR wins their group to advance to home/away playoffs 

- Canada vs Suriname I have a feeling this match ends in a draw; with a draw Canada we win the group and advance to home & away playoffs

5 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Yeah okay even so like I said they beat them, they advance. But Trinidad & Tobago I mean they need a huge overhaul done for their program especially if they stand any chance at qualification for 2026.

If I’m St Kitts, I send a bunch of 40 somethings to Trini and rest my main squad for the Octo playoff.

1 minute ago, narduch said:

They won't even be at the Gold Cup. May as well play your A team to have the squad familiarity increase.

I forgot about that.  But I’m sure their squad isn’t that deep and the last thing I’d want is a vengeful T&T kicking lumps out of my guys.  Especially when you consider who their manager is...

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I forgot about that.  But I’m sure their squad isn’t that deep and the last thing I’d want is a vengeful T&T kicking lumps out of my guys.  Especially when you consider who their manager is...

Ya. On second thought they will also play matches on June 12 and 15 so it does make sense to rest players.

Haiti v. Nicaragua is coming up at 5pm ET.

This stream might work: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/81517/Haiti_vs_Nicaragua.html

If you have an alternate stream please post. That site usually has no commentary.

Line ups:

Haiti:

J.Placide – S. Lambèse, R. Adé, K. Lafrance, Alex Christian Junior – B. Alcéus, S. Mustivar, J. Simonsen – D. Etienne, D. Nazon, F. Pierrot.

6 minutes ago, narduch said:

Haiti v. Nicaragua is coming up at 5pm ET.

This stream might work: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/81517/Haiti_vs_Nicaragua.html

If you have an alternate stream please post. That site usually has no commentary.

Line ups:

Haiti:

J.Placide – S. Lambèse, R. Adé, K. Lafrance, Alex Christian Junior – B. Alcéus, S. Mustivar, J. Simonsen – D. Etienne, D. Nazon, F. Pierrot.

they benched our boy Geffrard those bastards

• Admin locked this topic