The Road to Qatar.

Binky

People start arriving at our baseball stadium for Panama-Anguilla. ( 8 Anguilla players did not travel due to coronavirus and were replaced by other local league players.). The local press demands a lot of goals ,  we'll see how many

Edited by xabuep2

2 hours ago, xabuep2 said:

People start arriving at our baseball stadium for Panama-Anguilla. ( 8 Anguilla players did not travel due to coronavirus and were replaced by other local league players.). The local press demands a lot of goals ,  we'll see how many

The press got their wish lol

Looking towards Tuesday:

GROUP A
The craziest group.
If Antigua & Barbuda beat El Salvador. Antigua & Barbuda win the group.
If El Salvador beat Antigua & Barbuda. El Salvador win the group.
If El Salvador and Antigua & Barbuda draw, El Salvador wins the group UNLESS
Montserrat beat Grenada by 5 goals or more.

GROUP B
Canada needs a win or a draw against Suriname to go through. Suriname looking for the win.

GROUP C
Curaçao are tied with Guatemala on Goal Difference. The second tiebreak is Goals Scored; so Curaçao are ahead.
Therefore Curaçao needs a win or a draw against Guatemala to go through. Guatemala looking for the win.

GROUP D
Panama needs a win or a draw against the Dominican Republic to go through. The DR looking for the win.

GROUP E
Haiti needs a win or draw against Nicaragua to go through. Nicaragua looking for the win.

Group F
Saint Kitts & Nevis have already won the group! :D

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

2 minutes ago, ADP10 said:

I find it interesting that a team like Grenada (who got promoted to League A in Nations League) are not challenging for a spot on the last WCQ matchday, while St. Kitts advance to the next round and they were relegated to League C from Grenada's same group.

St Kitts & Nevis in Nations League:

flat,128x128,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jp

St Kitts & Nevis in WCQ:

flat,128x128,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jp

5 hours ago, narduch said:

Today's results. 

Screenshot_20210605-235734_Chrome.jpg

I was right on all my picks. I picked Haiti, El Salvador, Canada, Panama and Curacao to win their matches quite easily and they did. The only pick I was otherwise wrong on was Bahamas/Trinidad & Tobago. I had picked the Soca Warriors to beat Bahamas relatively easily but that didn't happen. Instead they draw 0-0 with Bahamas like really? Like really what are the Trinidadians doing? No seriously what are they doing that they cannot even beat lowly Bahamas like really? Trinidad last cycle for Russia 2018 they were in the Hex. 2022 qualifying they cannot even make Octagonal stage really? Really this is what it has come down to? Trinidad & Tobago I think they need a whole haul on their program seriously.

23 hours ago, Kent said:

Yesterday every team that could have been eliminated, were eliminated. Here are the elimination scenarios for todays games.

If Trinidad fail to beat Bahamas, Trinidad is eliminated.

That is all!

Well, that makes 2 days in a row that every team that could have been eliminated, were eliminated. I'm glad I didn't say how unlikely it would be to happen 2 days in a row!

3 hours ago, narduch said:

I still can't get over what happened to T+T. I thought they had the easiest group for a Pot 1 team.

I thought Group A was going to be weak too but Montserrat and Antigua are putting up a decent challenge 

I’m not surprised by Montserrat after the Nations League. Definitely surprised by both T and T and Bahamas for holding on for the draw. They were pretty stoked at the end. Love all the stories in CONCACAF. 

It looks like the Haiti/Nicaragua match is a few hours before ours. It will be nice to have Group E decided before kickoff, then we won't have to try and keep tabs on that one while we watch our match with Suriname. I wonder which country the road to the Octagonal will run through for the winner of our group, Haiti or Nicaragua? 🤔

13 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

I was right on all my picks. I picked Haiti, El Salvador, Canada, Panama and Curacao to win their matches quite easily and they did. The only pick I was otherwise wrong on was Bahamas/Trinidad & Tobago. I had picked the Soca Warriors to beat Bahamas relatively easily but that didn't happen. Instead they draw 0-0 with Bahamas like really? Like really what are the Trinidadians doing? No seriously what are they doing that they cannot even beat lowly Bahamas like really? Trinidad last cycle for Russia 2018 they were in the Hex. 2022 qualifying they cannot even make Octagonal stage really? Really this is what it has come down to? Trinidad & Tobago I think they need a whole haul on their program seriously.

May I ask...how old are you?

• Admin locked this topic