The Road to Qatar.

Binky

22 minutes ago, CanadianSoccerFan said:

I'm fascinated to see how much El Salvador wins by tonight.  If they only win by 2 goals then any Montserrat victory over Grenada would be enough to have an edge on GD over both El Salvador and Antigua in the event they draw against each other on Tuesday.

image.png.1595b241e570f3da9bed79bb60c7b734.png

Hoping El Salvador wins 

44 minutes ago, CanadianSoccerFan said:

I'm fascinated to see how much El Salvador wins by tonight.  If they only win by 2 goals then any Montserrat victory over Grenada would be enough to have an edge on GD over both El Salvador and Antigua in the event they draw against each other on Tuesday.

image.png.1595b241e570f3da9bed79bb60c7b734.png

The weird thing is that the final match day is not being played simultaneously.

Montserrat plays 2 hours before ES v A+B.

So ES will know what is required to advance ahead of time

2 hours ago, apbsmith said:

@Olympique_de_Marseille

Can we trouble you for a specific "goal differential watch" on today's heavy favorites?

Will add to some extra enjoyment during today's watch. 

I will try to take a stab at this:

3pm ET - Turks & Caicos v Haiti - Haiti needs to win by 9 to overtake Nicarauga on goal difference

5pm ET - Bahamas v. T+T - T+T needs to win AND win against St. Kitts on Tuesday to advance. Goal difference doesn't really matter.

5pm ET - BVI v Curacao - Curacao needs to win by 9 to overtake Guatemala on goal difference.

7pm ET - USVI v El Salvador - El Salvador needs to smash USVI by as much as they can. If they tie Antigua on Tuesday Montserrat could overtake 1st place with a big win over Grenada.

image.png.5dc0a015a3b42905deb1c0542a84a869.png

8pm ET - Aruba v Canada - Canada need any win to overtake Suriname

8pm ET - Anguilla v Panama - Goal difference doesn't really matter. Panama needs a win so that even a tie v. DR will get them through.

• Admin locked this topic