Gold Cup QFs - June 29th 2019 - Canada vs Haiti

apbsmith

1 minute ago, king1010 said:

It absolutely was. 

U dont sub ur main striker off cuz he missed a chance and bring on a defender. Jesus christ. 

So would everyone else on the field maybe would have scored maybe would have not. 

Jesus Christ, Herdman should be our spiritual advisor. Leave tactics and selection off his plate 

4 minutes ago, king1010 said:

It absolutely was. 

U dont sub ur main striker off cuz he missed a chance and bring on a defender. Jesus christ. 

So would everyone else on the field maybe would have scored maybe would have not. 

your just talking about Cavallini like he’s Messi lol. but please just ignore “Herdman’s mom”. There is so many mistakes that occurred in this game. Don’t make that sub the scapegoat

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, hamiltonfan said:

After the tournament Cavallini has had, when we need a goal he should be on the pitch. Ludicrous decision 

This is one of those things that's too obvious, so a soccer pseudointellectual will say that, counter-intuitively, bringing another defender on actually gives us more offense. No, it was just stupid.

Edited by Lansdude

3 minutes ago, canta15 said:

your just talking about Cavallini like he’s Messi lol. but please just ignore “Herdman’s mom”. There is so many mistakes that occurred in this game. Don’t make that sub the scapegoat

Where the hell did i say cav is messi. Hes our starting sttiker. He scored in the game. He scored 5 goals this turni. Dont take him off for morgan. 

Your logic for taking him off was he missed a header snd he might have scored might of not in the last 15 mins. Lol

1 minute ago, king1010 said:

Where the hell did i say cav is messi. Hes our starting sttiker. He scored in the game. He scored 5 goals this turni. Dont take him off for morgan. 

Your logic for taking him off was he missed a header snd he might have scored might of not in the last 15 mins. Lol

I never said you said he was Messi?   lol

Edited by Guest

How many times does it have to be said godinho is just not good enough at the back..HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES..why is he playing there because he played about 20 games with hearts about 10 of them at rb and he was bad and didnt make the 18 for a long time??? How complicated is it to understand that..hes a usl level player with really bad defending..no business being there in such a game

Borjan..oh MILAN BORJAN..all that talk of him being undisputed number 1 for next cycle..throw it in the garbage..with him its blunder after blunder over and over..there has to be competition and specially at number 1 gk spot

Davies..he has experience at lb but has been playing wing recently and just wasnt ready for this..simply put kaye there it would be much better at the back

2 big selection mistakes and weak performances at lb rb that cost the game

Learn and move forward

Man - devastating loss. That really hurts. 

If anything is clear from this, its that we need a more solid backline. Davies is wasted back there - both because there are better defenders (or should be) and because Davies is better played elsewhere. Adekube was missed - and even without him I feel Morgan should have been playing there. Our defense is just problematic. We need some more defensive depth. We need some options. I hope there are some young defenders working HARD right now. 

This is the first game I've felt so shitty since 8-1 against Honduras. Not because the loss is as embarassing - Haiti is an impressive side - but because of how we lost it. We had that. We were in control. What a throw. -_-'

3 minutes ago, Lansdude said:

Stop trolling dude

not trolling. His misunderstanding of my Messi comment just exemplifies the rage he is currently going through after this shock loss. Just picking out the easiest scapegoat decision that is easy to spot

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, canta15 said:

not trolling. His misunderstanding of my Messi comment just exemplifies the rage he is currently going through after this shock loss. Just picking out the easiest scapegoat decision that is easy to spot out

Lol good bit

cav is messi vs talking like cav is messi  ultimate troll

the morgan for cav switch was a piece of the colossal failure puzzle that herdman put together tn. The cherry on the top after subbing oso off and leaving some good defenders off the 23 

Edited by king1010