Nations League - Tickets & Travel

Admin

4 minutes ago, SkuseisLoose said:

Is it easy to get from Hamilton airport to Toronto? I’m thinking of coming out for either the USA or Cuba match and the cheapest tickets are to YHM.

It's not hard, but I wouldn't rely on timely transfers.   There must be something from the airport to the Go Station in the Hammer.  Then it is easy to get into Toronto

50 minutes ago, SkuseisLoose said:

Is it easy to get from Hamilton airport to Toronto? I’m thinking of coming out for either the USA or Cuba match and the cheapest tickets are to YHM.

Or calculate an uber or lyft price before you come. 

Edited by Califax

12 hours ago, SkuseisLoose said:

What time does your flight land?

I did a quick look up and there is a once a day Megabus at 6:30pm to downtown Toronto.

The other option is to take a bus to the Go Train Station in Hamilton. From there you can catch a train to Toronto.

http://flyhamilton.ca/passenger/passenger-services/transportation/

18 hours ago, admin said:

It's not hard, but I wouldn't rely on timely transfers.   There must be something from the airport to the Go Station in the Hammer.  Then it is easy to get into Toronto

The cheapest way, on weekdays there's a Hamilton express bus every 20-30 minutes to downtown, that stops at the Hamilton GO Centre, from where there's frequent express GO buses to downtown, or shuttles to Aldershot to take the GO Train (that stops at Exhibition station for BMO Field).

What's bizarre, is there appears to be NO regular city bus service to the airport on weekends ... which is odd, as the biggest user of such services are the airport employees!

Here's the Google transit directions departing the Airport at 2 pm on a Monday, to BMO Field.

The Hamilton Transit (HSR) website indicates there's some kind of transit cab shuttle thing though - which would be very economic - https://www.hamilton.ca/hsr-bus-schedules-fares/schedule-routes-maps/glanbrook-trans-cab

Edited by nfitz