Gold Cup - June 15th 2019 - Canada vs Martinique

apbsmith

The score app has us in a 3-5-2...

Davies LW 

Osorio RW

Don't know how accurate that is... 

We will find out soon! 

I always predicted a 4-3-3 that frequently rotates with quite a bit of movement. Man I'm pumped!

Lots of weapons off the bench and vs Mexico!

Edited by apbsmith

3 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Do you Cav requested to play against mexico so hes in the shopping window? Or just because he has a point to prove? Maybe rest him game 1 play him game 2 and 3?

I suspect it is just Herdman managing the squad to maximize results. David against a team we should be able to be without Cav (though that can always bite us in the ass), and then Cav leading the line against Mexico to go for a win if possible.  

No way Herdman selects a squad based on players preference to showcase their skills against specific opponents to pad a transfer.  

11 minutes ago, apbsmith said:

The score app has us in a 3-5-2...

Davies LW 

Osorio RW

Don't know how accurate that is... 

We will find out soon! 

I always predicted a 4-3-3 that frequently rotates with quite a bit of movement. Man I'm pumped!

Lots of weapons off the bench and vs Mexico!

The score app is notoriously bad with formations

I'm expecting a win here.  Might have to grind it out a bit to break down a bunkering side, but it will eventually happen and we should get the three points.

Can TSN get the line ups right?   They've cloned three starters (Borjan, Kaye, Cornelius, and Hoillet) as subs.

Wow very impressive corner set piece, excellent run and mouvement.

Unlucky not to finish it there. 

Just before that... man... Godinho skills are there for sure... But you can tell he hasn't played many games as of late, props on Borjan to bail him out on that soft back pass.