Gold Cup - June 15th 2019 - Canada vs Martinique

apbsmith

2 hours ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Anyone know broadcast details for the states? FS1 holds the rights to the GC but the schedule won't load on their site and if you go to the GC site the match details won't load for this game. Very frustrating.

Here in Northern California, I see it on the schedule on FS2 (english) and Univision (spanish).

1 hour ago, Yoginess said:

I'm kind of excited to throw in some guys into the fire against Mexico during squad rotation. Will be great experience for the likes of Millar.

I would love to see Millar prove himself against Mexico.

Like many have already stated, if he can put in an eye catching performance against Celtic, he can potentially do so against this particular Mexico side.

Not to heap pressure on the young man, but I fully expect him to give Mexico something to think about on the defensive end, at the very least.

Not many are talking about it, but it should be a big test for one of Cornelius or Miller. It will probably be Cornelius, and it would arguably be the toughest opponent he has defended against to date in his young career.

My starting eleven guess. Not going out on any limbs here...

--------------------------Borjan-----------------------------

ZBG-------Cornelius----Hutchinson-------MAK

---------------------------Piette------------------------------

Hoilett---------Arfield----Osorio------------Davies

-------------------------Cavallini-----------------------------

Only question mark for me is if David takes Osorio's place.

I wouldn't mind Herdman throwing a few curveballs in there.

Edited by Lansdude

11 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Yeah, that kind of puts the boots to the idea that we aren't going for the win against them. 

Do you Cav requested to play against mexico so hes in the shopping window? Or just because he has a point to prove? Maybe rest him game 1 play him game 2 and 3?

Edited by king1010