Jump to content
CanadaFan123

Friendly - June 10, 2019 - Canada v Trinidad and Tobago

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

perhaps Kaye at LB and DAvies at LW?

This seems like the most obvious setup

 

ZBG   Hutchinson   Cornelius   Kaye

            Arfield   Piette   Osorio

         Hoilett   Cavallini   Davies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

So it’s clearly a friendly and not a scrimmage.. not sure if that’s to protect Herdman since they are the only ones saying that.  We wouldn’t need Trinidad to stop over from Japan to Minnesota for a scrimmage and they wouldn’t either.  Official kits, numbers and pennant it’s a friendly.  Why is our FA so strange? 

Looks like we may have Hutchinson at CB this gold cup.

I don't know what their motives are, but in a few days the training wheels come off and the show begins for real. As fans it is frustrating I agree, but if we get results this will all be forgotten....I hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pottsy3 said:

Most interesting thing to me is that Arfield is the captain even with Atiba in the XI 

I’m guessing this is Atiba being his usual professional and humble self. He probably said to keep Arfield as captain because he’s done after the gold cup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

So 1 FB and 1 CB??  That is a new formation to me?? Cant wait to see it in action. 

 

Kaye at lb hutch or piette at cb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

I don't know what their motives are, but in a few days the training wheels come off and the show begins for real. As fans it is frustrating I agree, but if we get results this will all be forgotten....I hope

I think that is what Herdman and the CSA are banking on.  If we go deep in the GC and hit hard in the Nations League, the lack of friendlies and secrecy over this one will bea non issue.  All will be forgiven and everyone will feel the Sizzle.

Of course if we shag it all completely, people will ask about the lack of preparation in the buildup to major events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to assume:

GK Borjan

DR Brault-Guillard

DC Hutch

DC Cornelius

DL Kaye

DM Piette

MC Arfield

MC Osorio

RW Hoilett/Davies

LW Davies/Hoilett

FC Cavallini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I think that is what Herdman and the CSA are banking on.  If we go deep in the GC and hit hard in the Nations League, the lack of friendlies and secrecy over this one will bea non issue.  All will be forgiven and everyone will feel the Sizzle.

Of course if we shag it all completely, people will ask about the lack of preparation in the buildup to major events.

I think it is reasonable for us to question the lack of preparation, by way of friendlies, no matter what happens.  The guys simply need more games together. Can't get around it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, does anyone know what's happening??? Has the game started? End? Live score ... I feel like they may as well be playing on Neptune ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Beaver 2.0 said:

I think it is reasonable for us to question the lack of preparation, by way of friendlies, no matter what happens.  The guys simply need more games together. Can't get around it.

I agree.  I just think all will be forgiven and forgotten if things go well.  And if they don't, we will have other things to complain about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, red card said:

 

Little hard to tell, but does that pic look like 3 at the back???

If only there were an easier way to know our formation for our only prep match before a continental championship tournament...

 

 

Edited by Addona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Addona said:

Little hard to tell, but does that pic look like 3 at the back???

If only there were an easier way to know our formation for our only prep match before a continental championship tournament...

 

 

It does appear to be a 3 at the back in that pic.

Also Teibert is #7 on the Gold Cup roster, so looks like he got a run out as well today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, apbsmith said:

It does appear to be a 3 at the back in that pic.

Also Teibert is #7 on the Gold Cup roster, so looks like he got a run out as well today.

pic was probably taken in the 2nd half after several subs were made. Looks like Larin, David, Millar, Johnson and possibly Godinho in the pic?. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, apbsmith said:

It does appear to be a 3 at the back in that pic.

Also Teibert is #7 on the Gold Cup roster, so looks like he got a run out as well today.

And is that Hutch in the middle of that back 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...