Friendly - June 10, 2019 - Canada v Trinidad and Tobago

Gosh, I don't think Canada would ever play in Canada if Concacaf didn't force them to occasionally ...

Glad to see a pre-Gold Cup friendly ... and certainly pragmatic that it's in LA -  but one day they need to start playing more games in Canada.

Edited by nfitz

30 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Because CanadaFan123 tried to post it there days ago and has just realised it should be posted here.

I had thought that it was because engagement hasn't quite picked back up yet to previous levels.

At least it seems that way to me. Felt like it took a few days to get busy again after the switch, and now we are like 80 percent, but we'll get back up there.

Again, no stats to back that up, that's just how it feels to me. 

56 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Because CanadaFan123 tried to post it there days ago and has just realised it should be posted here.

Not possible

You can log in with the same username, if you click on Forum, it takes you here.  

Part of the other forum would be active now, but I'll do that when I get back to Van.

The International Window for June is from the 3rd to 11th, I wonder if they have decided train the first week in Alliston, ON for Training Camp before flying out to LA or just training in California all together. Does anyone know the Venue? Hope it's not closed doors, a proper official friendly, Starting XI with 6 subs.

I'm not sure if it's an official friendly or a training match.

4 hours ago, Blackjack15 said:

The International Window for June is from the 3rd to 11th, I wonder if they have decided train the first week in Alliston, ON for Training Camp before flying out to LA or just training in California all together. Does anyone know the Venue? Hope it's not closed doors, a proper official friendly, Starting XI with 6 subs.

It will certainly be "closed door" in the sense of no ticket sales.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/sports/molino-jones-in-soca-warriors-40man-gold-cup-squad-6.2.849865.081b622657

4 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

So we may or may not be playing a country that might be Trinidad and Tobago, on June 9th or 10th or possibly some other day, in Banc of California stadium or maybe Memorial Coliseum or possibly somewhere else but probably in LA. Maybe.

#CSAforever

It's honestly absurd. I'm new around these parts but is this how it always is? 

1 minute ago, JuicyHam said:

It's honestly absurd. I'm new around these parts but is this how it always is? 

the last year we barely had any friendlies