Match Thread: May 29, 2019 - Forge FC v FC Edmonton - CONCACAF League Qualifier

Match is at 7pm ET on One Soccer.

Both teams will be looking for a win to continue to have an outside chance to catch Cavalry.

This match also serves as a CONCACAF League Qualifier (the draw for that is on May 30). Both teams sit on top with 3 points. A win by either team would virtually eliminate Valour.

Concacaf League Mini-Table:

image.png.bafcd549a19d421ee12c65637aae6ea3.png

Edited by narduch

It looks like reasonably good weather compared to our first 3 home matches, this is obviously a very important match being a CCL Qualifier, it seems like forever since we played a home match, I'm looking forward to this one! Forge are on a bit of a roll with 2 away wins heading into this one, the lack of finishing after all the nice attacking play seems to be a thing of the past, Borges is looking like a bright young star in this league and Bekker is starting to give us the creative play we expected, it should be a good match!

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/hourly-weather-forecast/ontario/hamilton?wx_auto_reload=

1 minute ago, SadOnMondays said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. 

I'm having the same problem :( Doesn't seem like the can broadcast two matches at one

That’s terrible if you pay the subscription then don’t get to watch the team you paid to watch because there is another game going on.

1 minute ago, SadOnMondays said:

For sure. I get the impression it's kind of a growing pains situation with them - they're service hasn't been great so far, but some aspects are getting better. 

Yes but sadly this is a CONCACAF League Qualifier and probably the bigger game of the night they should have the ability to show two games at once figured out since they are a streaming service

Just now, SadOnMondays said:

100% and it's not like they're even acknowledging it, indicating they're having technical difficulties. 

Hopefully, soon. No score yet at least  

Just saw they took down the link to the stream you can’t wven see if it’s working anymore 

Just now, CDNFootballer said:

Someone had posted on social media that you could watch 2 streams at once by having another window open but for me it logs me out of the other window once I open a new one.

Now the Forge vs FCE match doesnt show up anymore on onesoccer website  for me, strange.

I can careless about watching both games I just want to watch the one seems OneSoccer can’t stream two games going at once it’s one or the other